1,000th post! Vol. Free video game ***PAGING OVERRIDE***

Exactly what I was thinking. Why would someone else win if the exact number was guessed correctly?

Originally Posted by young718chris

Because they guessed it before that person did

OVERRIDE was 3 numbers off. He guessed 6745, and number the OP was looking for was 6742.

*Double takes* Well there definitely needs to be a redo.
Not like I'm gonna win or anything
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by vdubsta

OVERRIDE was 3 numbers off. He guessed 6745, and number the OP was looking for was 6742.
i think he means someone else also guessed 6745, not the actual number

Originally Posted by needsomejays

I think you may be right.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

/exactly what I meant. I cut it off at 6 yesterday which I stated in my original post. He didn't guess the actual number he just got the closet to it, andsomeone else guessed the same number as him but he posted it first. Therefore, he gets the game. How is that flawed? Come on NT
smh.gif

dude its the weekend give him till monday evening. I be mad as hell if I won, enjoyed my weekend without loggin on and lost my prize.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

dude its the weekend give him till monday evening. I be mad as hell if I won, enjoyed my weekend without loggin on and lost my prize.

That's what i'm thinkin

well, you need to put his name in the title of the post...otherwise, he might have completely forgotten about this post or he might not bother checking becausehe's either watching football or was out.

laugh.gif
That's how it was for me with the free PS3 post originally. Iremember it being the weekend and then I logged in to see my name on the first page and I'm like "what?! what did I do? oh yeah, I completelyforgot........... nice
pimp.gif
"

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

That's what i'm thinkin
probably the best idea, but if that doesnt work, you can give it to me
smile.gif

nah man you're good dude won fair and square %@+# what everybody else is talking..give dude til sometime monday to log in and see wussup...thanx for goinout of your way to do this btw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom