1,200 Pounds Of Weed Seized At UCF

yesterday was actually the first day I haven't been high for like 2 weeks straight
smh.gif

there is plenty of bud around here though ( i think)....I hope there isnt a drought

That's crazy, I was most impressed with the creativity the smugglers used in transporting all that weed lol

tar trailer, gas tank, wheel wells...it dont matter there are a million other lbs in other rides all over this country....

legalize it already...and tax the sh|t outta it.

eek.gif
i wish i could one day have that amount at once so i can smoke some and just roll around in the rest giggling.

LOL thats how we dooooo

I probably have some of their stuff in my system right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I actually played IM basketball with one of the kids involved with this a few weeks ago, right before they got busted
laugh.gif

A few friends of mine know the kids involved too, crazy as hell

Are you the man, the myth, the legend, SUKEA? i go to fsu too and are in a frat with one of your past high school classmate. He showed me your username a few weeks ago. 

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

^really though? they DESERVE years behind bars for distibuting grass? think about that..

Come on now, you know what your getting yourself into, its a risk. Why do it if you KNOW the consequences are going to be time or whatever else they may get charged with. Some just dont think before they act. Answer me this.. What good does the distribution of drugs bring in these neighborhoods/community's

Relaxation
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

But seriously though what harm does it bring to these communities?

Regardless of the effects of mj in the communities, these dealers knew the consequences for getting caught.
They chose to do it anyways. Thats all on them.

I personally think mj should be legalized, but I cant feel bad for someone with this much in their possession.

completely agree with this

UCF people who said they know them...are these the same people who table outside of the union for NORML or whatever that "legalize weed" club is called?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

folks getting killed all over and these bored cops are spending 6 months to steal some weed.

Lame
basically, I feel bad for them getting locked up over plants
laugh.gif
 QFT though, this reminds me of Depp's reasoning in Blow when he stated to the judge that all he did was cross an imaginary line with a bunch of plants.
In the video, I like how when dude was getting arrested he shouted out "legalize marijuana!", my man. 

lol the news clip is kinda hillarious

"They even had board meetings" I'm calling BS on that, lol they prob all just chilled at the ring leaders crib and smoked up and talked about prices

and anyone else find it funny that even news casters are referring to it now as "weed". Like in the past they would only call it pot or marijuana because those have a worse connotation than weed.

Everyone knows that it should be legal, just the government won't let it happen until they squeeze as much as they can from drug siezures.

Back
Top Bottom