[| -- 1/26 Official Cleveland Cavaliers @ Toronto Raptors 7PM EST (AP & Moon Return) -- |]

anyone see the cavs drawing up the last few plays in the 4th? mike brown was standing around in the back watching different coaches use that dry erase board. i never liked MB and still cant stand him. coach of the year my ***

all star mo gotti what is that, 6 3s for the night?

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

time for the Clev fans to show up...
laugh.gif
......ol front runnin fans

How come Marco hasnt been playing for the past few games doesn't show him injured on espn
nerd.gif

Damn ya'll good game nonetheless for the Raptors without their all-star.
Back to hockey.

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

time for the Clev fans to show up...
laugh.gif
......ol front runnin fans

go to hell

we gotta step up the D, givin up 95-100+ points a lot more than we should be.  come on "coach"

i cant believe the prices for next fridays pistons game are the same price as the lakers game.  all for the snuggies....
tired.gif

D less game on both parts lol, acc was wilddddd though the last minute of the game. If only we could have gotten that last stop, would have been game over.
Anyhow worth the price of admission
smile.gif

was at the ACC tonight. jam packed, good crowd energy. upsettig that they lost but it was good nonetheless. you can't really appreciate brons skill til you see him live. so effortless and the whole defense shifts to his side. nothing no one hre doesnt know, but he makes mo williams what he is

Originally Posted by belle155

anyone see the cavs drawing up the last few plays in the 4th? mike brown was standing around in the back watching different coaches use that dry erase board. i never liked MB and still cant stand him. coach of the year my ***

Belle, I won't quote or ridicule or say crap to you ever again. This right here is real talk and I respect that.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Belle, I won't quote or ridicule or say crap to you ever again. This right here is real talk and I respect that.
Props but I always come with the real talk.  I've been going to the games since I was a youngin down in Richfield.  I just renewed and paid in full for next years season tickets.  Bron or not, I'll still be there.  Seriously, I just wrote that for anyone that was watching.  MB always lurks in the background when the assistants draw up the plays.  It looks like a joke.  He stands there looking dumbfounded.  I'd be a little annoyed if I was one of those assistants doing all the work while MB gets COY accolades.  I'm sure he puts in some work but whenever its crunch time, he just stays as far back as the ballboys
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Props but I always come with the real talk.  I've been going to the games since I was a youngin down in Richfield.  I just renewed and paid in full for next years season tickets.  Bron or not, I'll still be there.  Seriously, I just wrote that for anyone that was watching.  MB always lurks in the background when the assistants draw up the plays.  It looks like a joke.  He stands there looking dumbfounded.  I'd be a little annoyed if I was one of those assistants doing all the work while MB gets COY accolades.  I'm sure he puts in some work but whenever its crunch time, he just stays as far back as the ballboys
tired.gif

grin.gif

If you think MB doesn't prep these guys, I dunno what to tell you. I like the delegation system. Plus it doesn't matter what those asst coaches draw up, if the Cavs didn't play Mike Brown's defense, they would be a middle of the road, non-championship contending team.

Mike is doing what Carlisle and Pop did, groom guys to eventually become head coaches themselves. It happened with Keuster and it will happen with Malone eventually.

i didnt say he didnt prep them i just said whenever you see the camera on him, he looks clueless. he looks like he doesnt know whats going on and always has a stupid smirk on his face. he spends more time picking out which pair of trendy glasses hes going to wear that day or sitting on the bench spitting in his cup than drawing up plays in crunch time.  youre never going to get everyone to agree on the guy.  on ESPN850 yesterday they were talkin about MB for a good amt of time and half the callers liked him and the other half pretty much said hes an idiot.  all im sayin is if hes grooming them he should lead by example, he should be the one drawing the plays not walking around in circles like we saw in that gif, he does that every single game

b832g4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom