1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by princelaparka

santino rockin the air max wavy ow!

laugh.gif
1st thing i noticed and Daniel Bryan
pimp.gif

Thinking back on last night's show, the things I really didn't like.

• John Cena - He played a clown the entire show.  From making fun of heels and championships to goofing around during the main event as the ref and basically acting like a d***head, he was more obnoxious than ever tonight.
  • John Cena's Double DQ in the Main Event - First, it was a cheap cop out to the match.  If you're not going to give us a real match, don't build it up all show.  But the real reason I had the problem with it was the reason for the Double DQ... both Punk and Barrett used inappropriate language, and this is a PG show.  It's things like this that make grown fans hate the PG rating.  It was 11pm at night, and they're making cute little jokes about being PG.  Like I always say, it's not PG that's the problem, it's poor booking.  But when you use poor booking to specifically point out PG, it makes it that much worse.
  • Randy Orton - It's one thing to make Alex Riley look like a clown, that's his role.  But for the second straight week, Orton made Ziggler look like a total geek for no reason.  Whether it's Orton or WWE, it's just stupid booking.
  • Jerry Lawler - He gets worse every week, and I can't take him making forced fat jokes at Vickie Guerrero over and over and over.  It makes fans hate him, not her.
  • The Anonymous GM - Please, please, please put an end to this stupid gimmick.

Thinking back on last night's show, the things I really didn't like.

• John Cena - He played a clown the entire show.  From making fun of heels and championships to goofing around during the main event as the ref and basically acting like a d***head, he was more obnoxious than ever tonight.
  • John Cena's Double DQ in the Main Event - First, it was a cheap cop out to the match.  If you're not going to give us a real match, don't build it up all show.  But the real reason I had the problem with it was the reason for the Double DQ... both Punk and Barrett used inappropriate language, and this is a PG show.  It's things like this that make grown fans hate the PG rating.  It was 11pm at night, and they're making cute little jokes about being PG.  Like I always say, it's not PG that's the problem, it's poor booking.  But when you use poor booking to specifically point out PG, it makes it that much worse.
  • Randy Orton - It's one thing to make Alex Riley look like a clown, that's his role.  But for the second straight week, Orton made Ziggler look like a total geek for no reason.  Whether it's Orton or WWE, it's just stupid booking.
  • Jerry Lawler - He gets worse every week, and I can't take him making forced fat jokes at Vickie Guerrero over and over and over.  It makes fans hate him, not her.
  • The Anonymous GM - Please, please, please put an end to this stupid gimmick.

Is Batista's daughter trying to use the sex tape to get famous or something? She keeps on mentioning it.

Is Batista's daughter trying to use the sex tape to get famous or something? She keeps on mentioning it.

^^she got a lil spread in this months maxim showin off some assetts
devil.gif
pimp.gif

cena is so bad, i cant even think of a change of character that would really make me like him. even as a heel? he still sounds uber corny with his tuff talk these days, and his old "battle rap accent" was awful when he did that
sick.gif

^^she got a lil spread in this months maxim showin off some assetts
devil.gif
pimp.gif

cena is so bad, i cant even think of a change of character that would really make me like him. even as a heel? he still sounds uber corny with his tuff talk these days, and his old "battle rap accent" was awful when he did that
sick.gif

-- WWE Divas Champion Natalya tweeted the following on Michael Cole's RAW commentary: "He can call me "hefty" all he wants- but this diva is built in the front, stacked in the back and proud of every inch!!!"
made me chuckle

-- WWE Divas Champion Natalya tweeted the following on Michael Cole's RAW commentary: "He can call me "hefty" all he wants- but this diva is built in the front, stacked in the back and proud of every inch!!!"
made me chuckle

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

made me chuckle

I know all of the comments regarding how women in WWE look come from Vince, but it's just so stupid that Cole likes Vickie's figure but dislikes Natalya.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

made me chuckle

I know all of the comments regarding how women in WWE look come from Vince, but it's just so stupid that Cole likes Vickie's figure but dislikes Natalya.

Just watched Raw. Couple thoughts...

The Corre theme is not that terrible.... maybe I just like it b/c of that boss Wade Barrett.
Michael Tarver needs to be in Corre ASAP. Smooth, lurker Tarver is not working for me. He's supposed to be the angry black guy... plus Zeke clearly proved they need a black guy with mic skills.
If The Miz and John Cena both suffered very herniated discs after a suplex off the turnbuckle, I'd enjoy wrestling again.
Dolph Ziggler has been lame as hell ever since the Vickie angle started.
New Nexus is not the business.
Melina's flexibility is rather impressive... it gives me rather raunchy thoughts.
Finally... Gail Kim is to the Bella's as Nas is to Jay-Z. Laid out that ultimate ether, but at the end of the day she will still lose.

Back
Top Bottom