#1 Air Jordan Sample Collecter in Asia

fire
pimp.gif

Couple of observations:

- Unbelievable, one of the best collections I have ever seen.

-I dont know why some of those samples get so much hype. I mean alot were rare, but most were samples of GRs that looked the same as the GR. I know this soundslike hating, but I dont get why someone would want to pay so much more for the same exact shoe I am getting with the sample tag being the only differance.

-For such a great collector, some of those yellowed horribly (mello 12) while some of the older ones looked very icy (carmine VI, 99 V)

this is hands down the most complete collection I've ever seen. Some1 should organize it and turn it into the new air-jordans.com lol

ive been collectin samples for about 4 years now and i must say im very impressed
mad props on his sample collection best ive ever seen

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

-I dont know why some of those samples get so much hype. I mean alot were rare, but most were samples of GRs that looked the same as the GR. I know this sounds like hating, but I dont get why someone would want to pay so much more for the same exact shoe I am getting with the sample tag being the only differance.

-For such a great collector, some of those yellowed horribly (mello 12) while some of the older ones looked very icy (carmine VI, 99 V)

Its not just the hype on the samples, this guy definitely has connections because many of the shoes he has arevery hard to come by, so he has likely had these shoes for months before they came out. He didn't just get them aweek or two before release, he got them four or five months before release. Its a price to pay for having these shoes so long before they come out

And about the yellowing, the Carmines seem to be the version that will be in the Countdown Packages, so that explains why they are looking so good. Maybesome of shoes aren't DS? Who knows?

But this guy has some VERY nice things.

for the person who said they were OG space jams, they really aren't. OG ones have the 4 next to the 5

They dropped the ball on a lot of the XX1s IMO. Especially those mid blacks in nubuck/suede (couldn't tell on this monitor).

Good points Nealraj006, I was actualy thinking the same thing about the carmines after I posted. You're probably right, this guy must have someconnections.

I think those are Laser Blue IV's.
There's a red laser IV, and a dookie brown laser IV as well, but thats the first I've seen of the Laser Blue IV's.
Nice stuff.

He probably has some connections with the people that make the shoes.
Like the guy who runs the Factory or maybe he is one.
This is a cool opportunity, and I'm glad he wears the shoes.

I know a guy who runs a website and he told me thats how he got his Entourage x UNDFTD AF1's
Dude said he'd let me have them for $1300 and that was the friend price.
Now it seems like a good deal but at the time the Entourage's weren't breaking $800.
It wasn't until the Turtle Entourages came out that the HyperStrike release got any attention at all.

Back
Top Bottom