$1 drinks and popcorn at AMC 7/25 only

has anyone used theirs yet? im about to sell some of the 1$ coupons for 2 or 3 dollars outside the theater
pimp.gif

has anyone used theirs yet? im about to sell some of the 1$ coupons for 2 or 3 dollars outside the theater
pimp.gif

I used it today to see Inception.

First of all I've never seen that many people at a 2:30 showing, joint was packed.
Second of all, everyone in the theatre had popcorn and drinks, except a few that decided to splurge on the nachos.
Last, drinking 51 ounces of fruit punch is not a good idea when you're watching a long movie, my bladder was about to burst.

First of all I've never seen that many people at a 2:30 showing, joint was packed.
Second of all, everyone in the theatre had popcorn and drinks, except a few that decided to splurge on the nachos.
Last, drinking 51 ounces of fruit punch is not a good idea when you're watching a long movie, my bladder was about to burst.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Same, but we were going to the 10:50 am showing of Inception. Got there at 10:53 and I decided it would be too late and purchased for the next showing at 11:30. Good thing I did, cause the theater was completely packed!

Same, but we were going to the 10:50 am showing of Inception. Got there at 10:53 and I decided it would be too late and purchased for the next showing at 11:30. Good thing I did, cause the theater was completely packed!

laugh.gif
 I feel ya man, I try to keep the sips to a minimum especially during a long movie.  I just hate to run to the restroom in the middle of the movie, might miss something good.

laugh.gif
 I feel ya man, I try to keep the sips to a minimum especially during a long movie.  I just hate to run to the restroom in the middle of the movie, might miss something good.

Back
Top Bottom