10/18 Week 6: Bills (1-4) @ Jets (3-2) Vol. J-E-T-S 4:15PM CBS

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

And the Patriots are BACK in 1st Place
pimp.gif
.... so much for your Week 2 Superbowl victory Jets fans....
laugh.gif

any Jet fan who was thinking that was delusional

Least 90% of Them fools were calling into radio stations talkin bout "2000 ravens"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but how does your running game goes for 300+, and you STILL play like a disabled Jake Delhomme
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING...

Obviously the kid wasn't effective passing, so why not keep doing what was successful...

RUNNING THE !#$@*!%!!*$#! BALL

This is why I blame our OC more than Sanchez, even though the kid looked horrific out there.

And to make matters worse, Ryan said in the presser than he isn't sure, but the Jenkins injury is "likely severe".
eek.gif
smh.gif

*deep sigh*
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

And the Patriots are BACK in 1st Place
pimp.gif
.... so much for your Week 2 Superbowl victory Jets fans....
laugh.gif

any Jet fan who was thinking that was delusional

Least 90% of Them fools were calling into radio stations talkin bout "2000 ravens"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

jets fans like "it was all good just a week ago"
last week we didn't lose to one of the worst offensive teams in the league.
and last week at least the offense clicked..

nothing good to take away from this game
Last week sunday= 3-1 sitting atop the division.
Today= not so much

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by bkmac

Fizzy, say it ain't so, you changed your sig?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Don'y worry I'm heading over to his place to take away his shoelaces.
laugh.gif
Good looking out. My dude Fizzy about to end it all, even though we are only 3-3 (it's so hard to be optimistic with this team though).

just got back from Paranormal Activity (Scariest movie ever/*slepts with lites on tonite*) to some great news!

It's all Penny's fault for posting that arrogant reply in last weeks WeekInReview. Jinx
laugh.gif

Damn, you weren't lying about the Gang Green site.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

2w7iclc.jpg

roll.gif
@ The Jets made my kid cry

First live Jets game for my 9 year. He got to experience SOJ first hand and succumb to tears in OT. At least he knows what it is to be a Jet fan.

Tell him it just adds another layer of scar tissue around your heart. When you die, they can count the rings and tell how many years you've been a Jets fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

just got back from Paranormal Activity (Scariest movie ever/*slepts with lites on tonite*) to some great news!

It's all Penny's fault for posting that arrogant reply in last weeks WeekInReview. Jinx
laugh.gif

Making fun of the Dolphins makes me feel better about our deficiencies.

eek.gif
I post on the Gang Green forums! (The Future is my name, I made it backin '04, don't ask why that's my name
laugh.gif
) Do you guys(Finns,Shuges,DeadSetAce,etc)?

Bkmac- yeah I killed the sig til we get clicking on offense or they fire Schotty...

Bill Callahan needs a promotion.

Oh, and jetsinsider forum >>> GG forum.

Most Jets fans (online anyway) tend to be a bit... emotional as u can see
laugh.gif

After floating in mediocrity for so long and living in the Pats shadow, we're (overly)excited about our potential to REALLY compete with them and the restof the league.
ohwell.gif

I didn't dead my sig becuz we lost, I'm pissed about HOW we lost.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif
I post on the Gang Green forums! (The Future is my name, I made it back in '04, don't ask why that's my name
laugh.gif
) Do you guys (Finns,Shuges,DeadSetAce,etc)?
laugh.gif
No, they ban most Phin fans on sight. Besides, it's just not enough football discussion on there, just emotional posts.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
@ jets fans overreacting like whoa
... eh.
I'm disappointed by the loss...but looking at the schedule.. They're pretty much right where I'd thought they'd be...although...they beat theteams that I thought we'd lose to and lost against the teams I thought we'd win. (save NO).

..no need to get all crazy yet. but they definitely need to work on things.... I was worried about how Sanchez would handle the NE weather being that he camefrom USC.. We'll see if he can adapt like Eli has.

I thought we were going to lose this game by 40.

So, we're 2-4 and lost 2 games by bonehead fumbles.

These Jauron teams just have a magnet to 7-9. I'll still be shocked if we get there.

Back
Top Bottom