10/23 WWE Vengeance PPV - Del Rio vs Cena Last Man Stndng, Punk/HHH vs Miz/Truth, Henry vs Show p19

Awesome Truth and the Hall of Pain is the best thing going in WWE right now.. Not even interested in Punk anymore (couldnt stand him to begin with 
laugh.gif
)
They need to revamp JG (who wrestles in Timbs? 
indifferent.gif
)

Michael Cole talking about the ratings last week. This motherf'r and Vince cannot be serious.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Peep Game

My man Brodus Clay bout to start killin dudes
pimp.gif

Who that..? Dude looked like Hugh Morris 
pimp.gif
He was on one of the seasons of NXT.  Then he was Del Rio's bodyguard for about 2 months (and subsequently jobbed every week).
He used to be one of Snoop's bodyguards.

laugh.gif
Hugh Morris
But yea, can wait til he hits the main roster, those Superstars squashes got old but were still pretty
interesting. If they let him do all the moves he's been doing instead of neutering him, dude's gonna
be legit.

King talking about he's excited to see HHH wrestle again.

Like he just didn't wrestle last month.

Punk is so.... stale . Seeing the hype his character had a couple months ago compared to now is just turrible

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Awesome Truth and the Hall of Pain is the best thing going in WWE right now.. Not even interested in Punk anymore (couldnt stand him to begin with 
laugh.gif
)
They need to revamp JG (who wrestles in Timbs? 
indifferent.gif
)

JTG?
jtg.jpg

laugh.gif
If they repackage him, here's an idea
Spoiler [+]
5484336889_bab6535ef2.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dolphins are pissin me off. switched to raw and started from the beginning.... WWE is pissin me off.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thee one positive thing i can say i liked, thought very subtle, was the happening between orton and rhodes. The thing about Orton i always liked is he shows up, things are personal! He should be as pissed as he showed and did. Rhodes is a great antagonist with things, just don't want him to ever ever ever Joker laugh again.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and JR and Cena vs Cole and Alberto.... wow, just wow. because people who SPEAK SPANISH and have their own announcers give a flying fu-k about a JR and Cole. give me a break.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Miz on the Anti bullying campaign. Didn't he just bully the hell out of Refs and Superstars like a week ago, and many times before that? god damn brilliant. [/color]

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You can see the fans going nuts for Del Rio, yet WWE is piping in boos.

That was a terrible idea. I thought that the purpose for making him champ was to get the pop that comes with him in Mexico. I would prefer that we hear the mexican fans cheer him, and he cuts a promo in spanglish so we can understand him.

Originally Posted by im that one

dolphins are pissin me off. switched to raw and started from the beginning.... WWE is pissin me off.
It's like the WWE and this MNF game are tryin to 1-up each other to see who's worse
laugh.gif

A lot of gif. potentials in this match!! lol sp when Cole was on the floor after he got smacked

Back
Top Bottom