10/24 WWE Bragging Rights PPV | Raw vs Smackdown | Kane vs Undertaker | Orton vs Barrett p15

Tonight's Ring of Honor is the final show for Tyler Black. He faces off against Davey Richards in what is supposed to be a great match. The entire show is built around it. I've really enjoyed watching Ring of Honor the past two weeks. It's a great alternative to WWE and TNA. I'm still getting familiar with the talent involved, but Davey Richards is awesome in what I've seen so far.

Tonight's Ring of Honor is the final show for Tyler Black. He faces off against Davey Richards in what is supposed to be a great match. The entire show is built around it. I've really enjoyed watching Ring of Honor the past two weeks. It's a great alternative to WWE and TNA. I'm still getting familiar with the talent involved, but Davey Richards is awesome in what I've seen so far.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Look at the Raw roster... What program can they put Bryan in that either doesn't make him look irrelevant or doesn't get him buried by a top star?  Maybe Dibiase?  But I think he is one of the most boring acts in all of WWE.  The only person on Raw I want to see Bryan feud with is Punk.  Hopefully it happens.
When I see the Raw roster. It's like comparing losers to winner. Boys to men. 4w to hombrelobo.

It just isn't fair to expect that roster to meet up to the enigma that is American Dragon. Dibiase? Dibiase couldn't pin Kelly Kelly for the 1-2-3.

With Bragging Rights right around the corner expect to see someone from Smackdown appear on Raw and challenge Mr. Bryan for bragging rights.. Maybe a World Warrior. Maybe someone more perfect. But no one as perfect as me.. the genetic freak!

Spoiler [+]
Holler if ya hear me!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Look at the Raw roster... What program can they put Bryan in that either doesn't make him look irrelevant or doesn't get him buried by a top star?  Maybe Dibiase?  But I think he is one of the most boring acts in all of WWE.  The only person on Raw I want to see Bryan feud with is Punk.  Hopefully it happens.
When I see the Raw roster. It's like comparing losers to winner. Boys to men. 4w to hombrelobo.

It just isn't fair to expect that roster to meet up to the enigma that is American Dragon. Dibiase? Dibiase couldn't pin Kelly Kelly for the 1-2-3.

With Bragging Rights right around the corner expect to see someone from Smackdown appear on Raw and challenge Mr. Bryan for bragging rights.. Maybe a World Warrior. Maybe someone more perfect. But no one as perfect as me.. the genetic freak!

Spoiler [+]
Holler if ya hear me!

I actually agree with Hombrelobo i dont think either of them are being buried as bad as some of yall are trying to make it seem

I actually agree with Hombrelobo i dont think either of them are being buried as bad as some of yall are trying to make it seem

4w agreed with ROH

tyler black will be a super star.......,great mic skills, got the looks (pause), great move set........but his moves may be too much for wwe to handle, they wont let him use half the moves he does

- TNA’s Eric Bischoff had some supportive words in response to Vince McMahon’s new “Stand Up For WWE

4w agreed with ROH

tyler black will be a super star.......,great mic skills, got the looks (pause), great move set........but his moves may be too much for wwe to handle, they wont let him use half the moves he does

- TNA’s Eric Bischoff had some supportive words in response to Vince McMahon’s new “Stand Up For WWE

4w...we're just gonna disagree on the Danielson/Kaval thing. We should just leave it at that.

Besides..those Mickie pics you just posted almost made me forget about it.
CAWs.ws

^click^

4w...we're just gonna disagree on the Danielson/Kaval thing. We should just leave it at that.

Besides..those Mickie pics you just posted almost made me forget about it.
CAWs.ws

^click^

^Yes he is.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/385013-its-rvd-*****eees/

^click^

^Yes he is.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/385013-its-rvd-*****eees/

^click^

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

He's in hombre. So is Steamboat.

And Steamboat?
pimp.gif
Nice.

Yup.
pimp.gif

Surprised he even made the cut..since he was in TNA well before the roster was finalized.

Yup.
pimp.gif

Surprised he even made the cut..since he was in TNA well before the roster was finalized.

oh i guess steamboat and rvd were the 2 names they hadn't released yet that i posted last week....my bad

btw have yall seen wade barrett in the game? looks nothing like him

he looks like a roided up cody rhodes

oh i guess steamboat and rvd were the 2 names they hadn't released yet that i posted last week....my bad

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

You mean that model they showed on RAW like last week? That's just a CAW.

Back
Top Bottom