10 Cloverfield Lane Vol. Secret Cloverfield movie OUT NOW! Vol: Spoiler Warning

Whether it involves a literal monster or not, as long as the tie in to the original story make sense I'm all for it.

Loved all of the intrigue leading up to Cloverfield. Can't remember the last time I was so excited to see what was actually going to happen in a movie...I'm down for this.

Gather your tinfoil hats

So... in 2014 this happened:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/mary-elizabeth-winstead-valencia-1201282545/
Mary Elizabeth Winstead is in negotiations to star in Paramount and Bad Robot’s “The Cellar.”

The pic also stars John Goodman. Dan Trachtenberg will direct, with J.J. Abrams producing for Bad Robot.

Paramount had no comment on the casting.

The majority of the movie takes place in an underground cellar, and revolves around a young woman who wakes up in the cellar after a severe car accident and fears she has been abducted. Her captor, a doomsday prepper, tells her he saved her life and that there has been a terrible chemical attack that has left the outside uninhabitable. She does not know what to believe and as tensions rise, she decides she must escape, regardless of the terrors that await outside.

Dan Casey wrote the most recent version of the script. Josh Campbell and Matthew Stuecken penned the original draft.

Like all Insurge projects, the film will be budgeted at about $5 million to meet the company’s mandate of producing small-budget, high-concept pics.

Now all these people are in 10 Cloverfield Lane....

NOW a site has appeared:

http://thecellarmovie.com/

View media item 1870853
You can click the page and it will ask for a password.

Get to work fans.

EDIT: Password is co2

Last edited:
Finally watched the trailer. Not impressed. And this movie is so beneath John Goodman. He's such an underrated actor.

Because of this movie (Cloverfield), I can no longer look at a large body of water the same.

trailer reminded me of that LOST episode's cold open where desmond goes through his daily routine to the "make your own kind of music" song, in the hatch

got great vibes throughout the trailer, will watch, with low expectaions. A thing that bugged me about the first cloverfield was that whole found footage gimmick, nice to see this will play straight forward in the more traditional way

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thought this!!

That poster says "monsters come in many forms" I hope John Goodman isn't the "monster" in terms of him holding them in that bunker and lying to them about what's really going on in the real world on some M. Night bs. The original monster was also in the city and seems like they're in a rural area so idk. Maybe it's just a similar concept and not an actual sequel in the same universe

Other than that, I'm gonna go crazy tryna figure out what ol girl saw when she looked outside the window :smh:

What was the name of that M Night movie where he hit us with the mega curve?

Last edited:
That poster says "monsters come in many forms" I hope John Goodman isn't the "monster" in terms of him holding them in that bunker and lying to them about what's really going on in the real world on some M. Night bs. :smh:

The trailer sure seems that way. "The Cellar" really might be the plot. Cloverfield could be an afterthought added in for more viewers.

It's a street name near the old Bad Robot's office.

Also the OG name of Santa Monica Airport.

Back
Top Bottom