10 Cloverfield Lane Vol. Secret Cloverfield movie OUT NOW! Vol: Spoiler Warning

Went to see it last night. I liked it, The movie is pretty freshhh [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

- stay freshhhh :smokin :smokin :smokin

Went in with little expectations... With that being said, I liked it.
the ending seemed a little rushed to me.

Only possible connection I saw was a satellite mention (like at the end of Cloverfield where the satellite hits the water)

Me and my girl just got back from seeing this and I don't know how to feel. Everything in the movie was going great until...well,you'll see when/if you see the movie.

Last edited:
My previous concerns about the movie are in the movie. :smh:
You can tell they added the "Cloverfield" aspect as an afterthought for $$$. Weird transition.

Last edited:
Goodman was ******* great. Mary Winstead :pimp: Movie was a good mystery overall, ending went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Movie was trash
Except the last 10 min
But even then in hindsight
That was trash
Wait till its on fx or TNT

???

Gone Girl was a good thriller. I was probably was the most scared I've ever been in my life. "What if my girl does this? I'm too black for this to happen to me."
:rofl:

Same here. I literally gave my wife a dirty look when she walked into the room after the movie ended. I was saying in my head, "Don't you dare do anything stupid." LOL
Yooooo I thought the same damn thing
Like maaaan I'm too black
I gotta have an alibi on deck at all times

???

Gone Girl was a good thriller. I was probably was the most scared I've ever been in my life. "What if my girl does this? I'm too black for this to happen to me."
The first half was pretty solid, I agree. After that  though, it was just poor writing. Maybe it's supposed to be a sequel in the making, because that's the only real reason the last 30-50 minutes of the film could possibly make any sense. It was nothing more than a Lifetime movie with a bigger budget. And I'd never be worried that my girl would do this because the only thing that kept that crazy bird from getting washed was plot holes. And we're both too black for that.

this woulda been 100x better if it was the exact same movie...but they changed the title to something else

shoulda kept it The Cellar

Goodman was ******* great. Mary Winstead :pimp: Movie was a good mystery overall, ending went from 0 to 100 real quick.

you aint never lied bout that :lol:
tone change was rapid AF

I liked it, went in with very low expectations though and Goodman killed that role.

Honestly the alien thing had more of a connection with that other Abrams film super 8 than clover field IMO

Just seen it, loved it. Best movie I seen in awhile. Goodman was amazing.

Any sites detailing the connections to the first movie, if there were any?

View media item 1950244

http://tagruato.jp/employee_of_the_month_2016_february.php
Goodmans shirt says radioman70. radioman70.com redirects here: http://www.funandprettythings.com/
click on the pictures, one of them will ask you for a passcode, enter: Do you want to talk? Theres an mp3 link with fax machine noises and a chat bar which asks "are you megan?" Select yes and it asks for an answer to a secret question.

They really went in depth with this. Definitely linked to Cloverfield, I have a feeling there are lots of small details in this movie.

Last edited:
Cloverfield is just a series where the stories don't have any connection to each other (worlds are different also) but things like company names and such are shared.

Kinda knew it would have no connections when they came out and said it was in the universe but not an actual sequel.

Still looking forward to this, though.

Back
Top Bottom