10 Myths about Metal Vol; Don't jump into conculsions when a bands called Dying Fetus

MetalMario

formerly m4riol
Supporter
Heavy Metal

heavy-metal-louder-than-life-2006.jpg

Myth: The music is called “Heavy Metal

Heavy Metal

heavy-metal-louder-than-life-2006.jpg

Myth: The music is called “Heavy Metal

I'm sorry but the shrieking and screaming makes a lot stuff that I think sounds absolutely dope musically completely unlistenable.

I like Tool though. That was the first rock band I ever got into. Any metal bands that sound like tool?
laugh.gif

If that's a bad question what are some metal bands that don't scream and shriek.

I'm sorry but the shrieking and screaming makes a lot stuff that I think sounds absolutely dope musically completely unlistenable.

I like Tool though. That was the first rock band I ever got into. Any metal bands that sound like tool?
laugh.gif

If that's a bad question what are some metal bands that don't scream and shriek.

Some of these myths can be used for Hip-Hop also.

I would also like to know of metal bands that don't scream and shriek 

Some of these myths can be used for Hip-Hop also.

I would also like to know of metal bands that don't scream and shriek 

Progressive metal for sure but for the most famous ones that don't scream of the top of my head are, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Testament, animals as leaders, Dream Theater

Progressive metal for sure but for the most famous ones that don't scream of the top of my head are, Megadeth, Anthrax, Metallica, Testament, animals as leaders, Dream Theater

The world isn't ready Mario 
laugh.gif

Most people already have a pre-set on what Metal and Rock music is to them 
ohwell.gif

The world isn't ready Mario 
laugh.gif

Most people already have a pre-set on what Metal and Rock music is to them 
ohwell.gif

This is worthless IMO. Most of the preconceived ideas I had about the genre were pretty much confirmed in your post, only with the caveat that it doesn't apply to each band; well obviously.

This is worthless IMO. Most of the preconceived ideas I had about the genre were pretty much confirmed in your post, only with the caveat that it doesn't apply to each band; well obviously.

I never believed Metal was fascist but after reading this: "While many musicians say they believe certain races or ethnic groups are better or worse than others, and while some have legitimate beliefs, it is most common that it is part of a stage presence. A good example of this is former Gorgoroth vocalist Gaahl, who is not only homosexual, but has stated that he has racist views, but that he is not serious about them and tries not to express them openly."

I'm straight

Back
Top Bottom