10 Scariest Console and PC games ever created

Clock%20tower.jpg

another pretty good horror series ....

Siren_art_box.jpg

they remade it for PS3 on the PSN

btw..is deadspace really that good? been wanting too pick it up ...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Clock%20tower.jpg

do it, i think its mad underrated, no one ever talks about it. its not very long but its still really good

Originally Posted by needsomejays

do it, i think its mad underrated, no one ever talks about it. its not very long but its still really good

arite ...gonna swoop it up from BB tomorrow ...taking advantage of there buy 1 get 1 50% deal ...
laugh.gif

bioshock and dead space
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

arite ...gonna swoop it up from BB tomorrow ...taking advantage of there buy 1 get 1 50% deal ...
laugh.gif

bioshock and dead space
pimp.gif
very very good choices

the fact that System Shock 2 is not on that list renders it null and void. I haven't beaten that game to this day.

RE2 used to scare me tho. Those damn dogs
laugh.gif

BioShock made me jump a many times. I remember going in that one flooded room with the silhouette of a body on a autopsy table. So you go around a corner overto the table and when you get there, table is empty. I was like "what the f....... *someone jumps out* ahh!"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

fatal frame seriously has nothing on silent hill (in terms of scariness..)

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

RE3 wasnt really scary

True. But the part where Nesmesis kept breaking through the walls randomly was crazy.

Edit: I thought someone was going to mention clock tower lol..to me it wasnt really a scary game actually it was funny.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

919554_front.jpg

Real talk scariest *%%! ive ever played. Used to play this at night and it had me shook.
Those goddamn ghosts in the earlier part of the game
sick.gif
frown.gif
I could not play after that.
laugh.gif

Only part in Bioshock that scares me is when some of the wax statues come alive.
sick.gif

They barely make ANY noise either when they roll up on you. I almost literally peed after one of those things snuck up on me.
frown.gif

Is bioshock the game where people will jump out of closets? Whatever game it was it came out about 3 years ago, it was for 360 my brother literally screamed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Is bioshock the game where people will jump out of closets? Whatever game it was it came out about 3 years ago, it was for 360 my brother literally screamed
roll.gif
i dont think it is, i mean there were surprise attacks once in a while but for the most part you could tell when the attacks would happen. anddeadspace, what made me jump was the @#$% in the beginning when the alien gets in the elevator or w/e when you think you made it out
laugh.gif
most of these games are only scary in the beginning but still are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Only part in Bioshock that scares me is when some of the wax statues come alive.
sick.gif

They barely make ANY noise either when they roll up on you. I almost literally peed after one of those things snuck up on me.
frown.gif
these things pissed the @#$% out of me ...id be on low health thinking i made it out alive, and then i turn around and im just like @#$%
mad.gif

i'm sorry, but the Resident Evil Remake on the Gamecube...without a doubt the "scariest" game i've ever played. the game holds up. go backand play it, i guarantee you will be hesitant to go in guns blazing because i just KNOW the atmosphere will get to you. it's still one of my faves of alltime. can't believe capcom pulled that off in '02.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

sick.gif

frown.gif
roll.gif
If Bioshock had u shook then you would get heart attackplaying Deadspace

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

roll.gif

Condemned?
And as for the post RE had me shook back in the day, my brothers use to play it at night and i had to sit through it.As for right now I think DeadSpace,Condemned, and Bioshock are the ones that have caught me off guard.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom