10 Surprising Health Benefits of Sex

Same could be said for fapping except for numbers 5 and 6 and MAYBE 9 (depending on your technique).

I swear if I have a slight cold and I have sex it goes away about a half hour later. Sex is a healing mechanism ftw!

Very informative.
smokin.gif

Now off to do the deed.
laugh.gif

Studies have also shown that sex with me leads to turkey sandwiches 80% of the time
pimp.gif

Damn once or twice a week is frequent??? Me and my chick...nvm

Man don't let them lab techs fool you. 1 or 2 times a week is only frequent for them. For the rest of us, that's par for the course ESPECIALLYin a relationship. Anything less that 2 times a week is unfair and selfish IMO

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

these facts aren't surprising at all since they've been posted in other articles throughout the years plus some of it is common knowledge

However, this statement right here has been debated :

8. Sex Reduces Prostate Cancer Risk
There have been other studies where it has been stated that sex with multiple sex partners actually increases the risk....so I'm
grin.gif
on this one until they can come up with a legit scientific explanation one day

so maybe they are implying in monogamous relationships.
roll.gif
wow @ ninfo.

Originally Posted by Nike Hoops21

Sex is the best cure for headaches, after your done, you have completely forgot about it.
sometimes it's made a headache worse for me. look it up, has to do with blood pressure and your brain.

Originally Posted by geminifly

I swear if I have a slight cold and I have sex it goes away about a half hour later. Sex is a healing mechanism ftw!

damn never thought of that...

im bout to put down the couch syrup, and increase the back shots.

Back
Top Bottom