$100 Jordan Shorts on NikeStore

Status
Not open for further replies.
d5316f62a4412285a850c8f094a8474afeac64de_r.jpg

Whats up with these plain jordan shorts, they just released on Nikestore and all colors are already sold out at $100?!?
indifferent.gif

Everything Jordan had went up in price. Theory's were $28 forever. Them they crept to $32. Now they're
$36.

They need to come back down to earth and remember they're sportswear.

Doubt it's a mistake ...

I was at Champs a few months ago and saw a pair of Manny Pacquiao shorts for $100!

They were sick, but not for $100 ...

Nike, SMH!

And they sold out? And people 'round here talmbout JB gonna fall off? Yea ok 
grin.gif

And they say that many people are hungry and unemployed.

Nike is obviously milking it, and fools encouraging Nike to jack up prices since it'll sell easily.

Yeah its not a mistake...when the local champs received their shipment.. there was already 4 ppl lined up for them before the mall opened..

That is crazy. I couldn't pay that much for something that my balls are going to sweat in, lol.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Yeah its not a mistake...when the local champs received their shipment.. there was already 4 ppl lined up for them before the mall opened..

Most ******ed thing I ever heard for shorts. For one bill, they can keep them.

I dont know, i mean as a company, if things will sell out at $100 and they used to be $36, why wouldnt you keep the price at $100...... I wouldnt buy, but they fact that they sold out, cant be good

yeah how the hell did those shorts sell out i barely want to pay 40$ for a pair and these fools paying 100$ for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom