100% Pure Colombian Crack! *Pic*

I've had that before but it's covered in powdered sugar instead.

I'm not Colombian, though.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Puppy chow.

pimp.gif

Pics of your girl... I don't care to see what foods you munch on.

besides those pics don't suffice for anything

So is anyone going to explain this? If its so good, I want to try it. Whats the recipe?

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

i think i had that before.it like cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate and peanut butter on it right?
Chex actually. But that cinnamon toast crunch idea sounds
eek.gif
yeah you right my auntie used to make that stuff, i forgot all bout it im gonna have to hit her up to get some more, that stuff was really good.

!+! is that? im colombian and i never ate some s%$# like this when i was back home. i ve never seen this back in the homeland.
vea este es el basuco que los parceros comen alla, that pablo escobar honey lol

Originally Posted by bias CONsole

!+! is that? im colombian and i never ate some s%$# like this when i was back home. i ve never seen this back in the homeland.
vea este es el basuco que los parceros comen alla, that pablo escobar honey lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You could make some mean obleas with that

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

For a second their I thought that was crack coming from a girl's booty, like Killa Season.
LOL... I'm going to have to check out Killa Season sometime this week just for that season.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i think i get where the colombian refrence comes to play....but u get coke from colombia,not crack. thats what threw me off

Originally Posted by Chris

but u get coke from colombia,not crack

sadly crack was brought from colombia in the 80's,in colombia they call it basuco, then it was produced everywhere else

Back
Top Bottom