102982: Today Is My Late Brother's Birthday. Reaching Out For Support.

signed and support this, if you dont mind me asking/or i missed it in this thread how did he pass

Signed! That's a great thing you're doing for your brother. I hope you get the sigs, man.

Appreciate it my man. It's been about three weeks and I am even taking a couple days off from work this week to go to a few local college campuses to post up/pass out things and get support.

Thanks so much. :smokin

signed and my condolences to your brother , good luck with the park

Thanks so much you guys, I just got done with my CSC basketball game and in that three hours the needle moved a lot!

100+ signatures to go! I'm going to be online for the next hour pumping it heavily before hitting the pavement and posting more flyers and stuff!

I'm curious to see if we can get to 1,000 by midnight!

Infinite thanks to NT! :smokin

please post a link or how to get in touch w/ you to donate.

only 91 sigs left. c'mon fellas we can do it!

http://www.crowdrise.com/NajiSaidAbdelilahMemorialFund

We will also be doing a Memorial Fund/Scholarship in memoriam of Naji Said Abdelilah. I'll match every donation dollar for dollar myself and then we can determine the appropriate way to present this to a deserving individual. I know we have a lot of great young kids on the rise in the area. I'm sure there are a few that could use a hand in trying to work towards their dreams.

View media item 408359

missed this thread before. just signed. 70 signatures left.

also, nas hit me up and asked that i let everyone know that he was suspended. if you need to get in touch with him, i think you can still PM him.

edit: he can't respond to PM's. email him at [email protected] if you need to get in touch with him.

Last edited:
Signed. Hope it works out man
Awesome.  Many many thanks for the hand. 
missed this thread before. just signed. 70 signatures left.

also, nas hit me up and asked that i let everyone know that he was suspended. if you need to get in touch with him, i think you can still PM him.

edit: he can't respond to PM's. email him at [email protected] if you need to get in touch with him.
Good looking out my man!  Appreciate the assist. 

please post a link or how to get in touch w/ you to donate.

only 91 sigs left. c'mon fellas we can do it!
Thanks so much for the message and the add, I am currently trying to figure out how to operate Crowdrise's process to accept funds.  I believe you have to select  a non-profit cause to donate to and I have my own!  I am currently trying to get that smoothed out. 

Back
Top Bottom