11/11- VIKINGS @ PACKERS

You can't be serious?

The Vikings pass defense is a joke, so is their passing game.

Only way Vikings win is if AD breaks his 296 mark...

I think Packers 35-10

Packers 24-19
tired.gif
grin.gif

"I think Packers 35-10"

You serious? Vikes haven't been blown out once this season - no way they're getting blown out this time. On top of that everytime these two teams playit's really close, separated by a TD or less most of the time. I think the Vikes win a close one; despite the insane amount of passing yards their D givesup, they've still only given up 10 passing TDs...

Originally Posted by truthmain

"I think Packers 35-10"

You serious? Vikes haven't been blown out once this season - no way they're getting blown out this time. On top of that everytime these two teams play it's really close, separated by a TD or less most of the time. I think the Vikes win a close one; despite the insane amount of passing yards their D gives up, they've still only given up 10 passing TDs...

Sure, but Brett Favre and his receiving squad is on fire, the game's in Green Bay, the team is pumped because they know the Lions are catching up, andcatching up fast... etc. etc.

The game will pretty much depend on how well the defense contains AD for the Vikings..

any one have the map that shows where this game will be aired at? cause i really dont want to watch the Eagles-********

Grant has been impressive since he started getting carries Monday Night against Denver. We might have found a gem with him.

[table][tr][th=""]Passing[/th] [th=""]CP/AT[/th] [th=""]YDS[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]INT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]B. Bollinger[/td] [td]3/6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
hes on fire
eek.gif

what is the score?

or 13-0?

nfl.com had it at 13, but then changed it to 10. did crosby miss that field goal?

and smh at our lack of success at the goal line.

Back
Top Bottom