11/11- VIKINGS @ PACKERS

im still fuming about not being able to watch this game
smh.gif
smh.gif

BLOWOUT!

a shutout would be phenomenal... and is quite possible. vikings are under 100 net yards on offense aren't they?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

They took the game off and are now showing the Eagles and Skins game. Wtf#$$*#$$*#$$*#$$*

mad.gif

Noooooooooooo....they taking away the packers game because we are killing them:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Now im pissed..i dont want to watch Eagles-********

this is for you fox.....
indifferent.gif

DANG IT!!! who else has had the game switched to the philly/washington game???? they said "with the packers leading 27-0 we are now going to take you to amore competitive game"....
laugh.gif

LOL!

it IS going to be a shutout. smh i overestimated the vikings with that 25 point difference prediction

like i said, time for the INT.

this defense is BEAST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

now if only Jennings can break one up the middle for a TD i can put my fantasy game away
smokin.gif

with a running game like this, the packers are such a better team than the one that got them to 7-1..and that is scary

im happy Brett Favre has more passing yards than Tom Brady now...so when my friends that are patriots fans try to make fun of the packers and brett favre forno reason, i can say he has more yards...its seems to shut them up:lol:

roll.gif
@ that touchdown
the 2 vikings collided midair going for the interception and it bounced right in to ruvell's hands...

favre 33/46, 351, 3tds
pimp.gif

^ fraij my man, me and you are on the same page. Jennings needs that TD hahahhaa.

I just want to see us give Grant another 15 carries though, see if he really is that RB we've been looking for.

Back
Top Bottom