11-12 NTPI Fantasy Basketball (Season 2)

Finished just 2nd on one of the leagues I joined, got my a** handed down to me
laugh.gif

[h1]Miami H2H 73280 Scoreboard Round 2 (Apr 9 - 26)[/h1]

Winner's Bracket

[table][tr][th=""]TEAM [/th][td][/td][th=""]STATISTICS[/th][td][/td][th=""]TOTAL[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]NAME[/th][td][/td][th=""]FG%[/th][th=""]FT%[/th][th=""]3PM[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][td][/td][th=""]SCORE[/th][/tr][tr][td]#2 Bad Boyzzz (59-33-4)[/td][td][/td][td].4550[/td][td].7696[/td][td]90[/td][td]569[/td][td]356[/td][td]113[/td][td]46[/td][td]1598[/td][td][/td][td]1-7-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]#1 Team bryson (85-11)[/td][td][/td][td].4608[/td][td].8024[/td][td]98[/td][td]625[/td][td]366[/td][td]114[/td][td]70[/td][td]1590[/td][td][/td][td]7-1-0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Full Box Score[/td][/tr][/table]

I want in! Had it real bad last season, now I'm back with a vengeance!

... okay, not sure, but I'm gonna try again
tongue.gif

- The NT'er Formerly Known as daveyyy

wazzupp guys! it's your commish, melo15fan here. Still waiting for the my old account to be reactivated. Anyway, since it's that time of the season again. Let's get this party started! Once I get access to my old account I'm gonna make a new thread but for now let's start with a GM check-in before I renew the league and send out invites.

Copy/paste and put IN if you are returning this season! If you are a new GM and want to join just list your name under the pending list. I think we could increase the number of teams to 16.

LAST YEAR'S GMs

1. melo15fan  - IN
2. daveyyy - IN
3. hellomarco
4. lastchance21
5. blasdiaz 
6. gh0stface05 - IN
7. kingferic 
8. jethro
9. maxtempo96 - IN
10. rubynator
11. kobeoverbron
12. flip_jumpman1

Pending

wazzupp guys! it's your commish, melo15fan here. Still waiting for the my old account to be reactivated. Anyway, since it's that time of the season again. Let's get this party started! Once I get access to my old account I'm gonna make a new thread but for now let's start with a GM check-in before I renew the league and send out invites.

Copy/paste and put IN if you are returning this season! If you are a new GM and want to join just list your name under the pending list. I think we could increase the number of teams to 16.

Pending

1.niophyte0430

LAST YEAR'S GMs

1. melo15fan  - IN
2. daveyyy - IN
3. hellomarco
4. lastchance21
5. blasdiaz 
6. gh0stface05 - IN
7. kingferic 
8. jethro
9. maxtempo96 - IN
10. rubynator
11. kobeoverbron
12. flip_jumpman1

Pending

1. niophyte0430

Just got access to my old account today. So far only 4 GMs have confirmed to return for this season and 1 new pending GM.

Come on guys, the NBA is season is just around the corner, we need your confirmations so we can set the date for the live draft.

Just got access to my old account today. So far only 4 GMs have confirmed to return for this season and 1 new pending GM.
Come on guys, the NBA is season is just around the corner, we need your confirmations so we can set the date for the live draft.
you can try sending a reminder from the yahoo fantasy frontpage. it will go directly to their yahoo accounts.

Back
Top Bottom