11/12 Pack date prediction ( my thoughts no leak)

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

Originally Posted by jordan4life09

Originally Posted by Check My Foot Work

been confirmed over and over

SJs+Red/whites

end of 08 release

really tired of seein treads abt this pack when we didnt even get to the 2nd one yet hell we JUST got the XX3
No its not confirmed...Prove me wrong please.
check the MASSIVE post with all the updates...its in there
tired.gif

that means that carmines will have nike air but i heard that there is thoughts of going with white infared instead of the carmines
the OG IV color has yet been set in stone. i hope it is the white cement IVs since i just bought the black and red IVs over the summer. but who
can go wrong with nike air pairs ?the XI/XII package will be space jams/white reds. the hare 7's and black red 16's look good from what i saw.
every one thinks 08 will be the best year ever. TRUST this there will be only 3 must cop packs. 11's,VI's,7 packs. the thing i dont like is that therewas talks of chi town x's and playoff 13's but it was scrapped. 23's will be amazing.

This one Im assuming?
If all this is correct then where is the nike air on the carmines?
Wrong about that so whose to say that he is confirming the colorways of a pair of shoes coming out in 11 months...
Nice one
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by d0njaye

we have almost a year until we have to worry about purchasing it..i dont believe anything until i actually see confirmed pictures of it

I can't wait for Space Jams. I'm going to wear them for my graduation in May '09. Perfect cause my school has purple colors.

Correct me if im wrong but it was either babyj or flip jays hint that there was a black/red shoe releasing in December?

I can't wait for Space Jams. I'm going to wear them for my graduation in May '09. Perfect cause my school has purple colors

I coulda have swore spacejams had a royal blue jumpman. and concords are the purple ones.
Im not really a fan of 11s though more of a 12s guy.
I already have OG playoffs and black and reds. IM hoping for obsidians

On a Wednesday?? Sorry bud not gonna happen.^^

Is there confirmation that this pack will drop in december or is that what everyone is guessing because on the site there still isnt anything for Oct or Nov sothey can drop one of those months.

The hype of this pack is gonna make it more difficult to be guaranteed you get 'em for retail. I'm prayin' that I get mine on time, and for theregular price, and not an outrageous reseller's price......

Pray with me hahaha

I think there's a need for a separate forum just for this pack, circa '00. I don't want to think about seeingan XI/XII post for the next 45 weeks...

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Correct me if im wrong but it was either babyj or flip jays hint that there was a black/red shoe releasing in December?

EXACTLY.

from what i understood, it is supposed to be white/red XII's and SJ's with a red jumpman...

yeah is true i see the jumpan sign in the pictures in 23isback are they coming out with nike air or no correct me if am wrong cause confused or maybe the guywho had those pictures were wrong..

omy what if they do release space jams with a red jumpman, i think i would drop dead.

Ok guys Im just wondering, has there been anything official said that the colors were going to be the "space-jams" and the white/red XII's? Or isthat just hear-say? Im not complaining because those would be lovely colorways but I was just curious if that was official and if it isnt then where did thatoriginate from?

my guess is that the XIs wont be spacejams just because so far each countdown pack has a home bulls color and an away bulls color except the 17s but they areblack/silver which can almost count for an away color

Back
Top Bottom