11 12 pack in nyc

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

IF any place would do it, it would be Fordham

i was out there today, doesn't look like a mid night release is happening.
Modells opens at 6 am
footlocker opens at 7
theres plenty of more spots so good luck to all, should be enough to go around

yo CUNY students, do you guys think we'll be able to get the 10% off for these shoes?

Originally Posted by PR SUPERMAN 247

^ I doubt modells is getting them and they say no discount on new release Jordans
A lot of modell stores aren't getting them, but the one if fordahm is getting them, they had flyers on the windows the windows

don't bother going to the modells in 3rd avenue though, they're not getting them

Originally Posted by CantStopDaHustle

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

IF any place would do it, it would be Fordham

i was out there today, doesn't look like a mid night release is happening.
Modells opens at 6 am
footlocker opens at 7
theres plenty of more spots so good luck to all, should be enough to go around

yo CUNY students, do you guys think we'll be able to get the 10% off for these shoes?

eek.gif
10% off where?

10% off
laugh.gif
....yea right....ima check another modell's in the am...hopefully they will get them....I'm surprised there wasn't a midnight releaseon fordham...

modells in fordahm probably hurt a lot of peoples feelings...i didn't know they would get this small amount

Dude in front of me wanted a 9.5, they didn't even have that size

I called the modell's I wanted to go to and they opened at 6 and were sold out by 8...got mine from finishline on fordham need a 11.5 but got a 11...jimmyjazz was sold out in minutes...so was vim...

There is never any type of discount of Jordans as far as I know. I had to cop mine in Connecticutt. Luckily no one knew about the spot.

Back
Top Bottom