11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

If there is anybody that wants to split the pack in a size 15 pm me. I want the 12's. You can have the 11's.

I guess alot of people will be unloading their OG taxis then. If you have them in size 11, hit me up

so much for the blk/red XII.
no diss but who wants a 2nd retro of this shoe?

taxi's as i thought that would be the case. i was hoping for either these or the wht/red's. good job nike.

I think we made this happen foreels... all the crap we were talking about the black/red XII's probably caught their eye... thanks for listening for thefirst time JB. You should listen more to what NTers have to say.

why not just have the taxi's and concords?
ohwell.gif
im still coppin tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's about time. I'm def on these now. Bout to hit up my connects now cause I refuse to attempt to cop in the post-holiday shopping madness.

Damn man, you ever wake up at like 10 in the morning and went on NT and you look for pics that you've been waiting for, for a long time? And then youalmost fall out of your seat when you see them? And then by the afternoon your not that exicted anymore? Hmmmm that has just set in for me. I think I'lldrop a little extra more for the OG taxi's and rock them right before release date just to make people mad

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I think we made this happen foreels... all the crap we were talking about the black/red XII's probably caught their eye... thanks for listening for the first time JB. You should listen more to what NTers have to say.

Dont fell like we had anything to do with this release they dont give a dam about what we think or want. Just be happy that we are getting some thing that fora change is close to what we wanted.

hopefully the economy doesnt get worse by the time these come out. i got a family 2 feed and house to pay. but i def want to cop these.

YES! thanks soooo much for supplying the pics,
that's just what i wanted...
taxi's are fire and the breds are looking good too
pimp.gif

can't wait to cop

im really happy with these pictures even though i did want the playoff xii. hopefully me and my peeps can get ours, but that release day means everybody isgoing to have money to cop.

If this is true, the mods on this site obviously have no clue about this release, arguably the most ancipated CDP of the year.

compare this pic
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-05.jpg
<< where the hell is thepatent?

to this.....

i feel like im the only one in here that is takingnotice...?

7/16 pack over these...

i think the 6,7.9,16, were the only pairs that were made with its original mold/shape....

Originally Posted by never wear them

compare this pic
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-05.jpg

to this.....

7/16 pack over these...

i think the 6,7.9,16, were the only pairs that were made with its original mold/shape....
These CDP's are disappointing, they look just like these, which are fakes.

200731782737981.jpg

I told y'all it'll be Bred 11's and Taxi 12's. Now that my homework is done. Good luck to all who's copping.

I need these so bad. I can't believe the pics are finally here. I may have a heart attack.

i was so hype till i saw what they did to the XI ...so now i plan on getting the xx3 pack next week (its always something with JB)

I read this while I was in class.
I had a little "OMG!" moment, teacher was pissed.
This CDP is fire! These pics made my day, no doubt about it.

Back
Top Bottom