11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Raices03

I am going to make a lot of money on these!!!
So I cant wait for release date
happy.gif

not cool
eyes.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
How is that not cool
Got a baby on the way, so I have to hustle
I am not taking shoes away from anybody if you really wanted to you can find any of the last 4 or five CDP's for under retail
For example I can get the 22/1 for $199 the 21/2 for $168 the 19/4 for $220 and 18/5 for $199 all in stores around my way
not through hook-ups or anything
I can walk in today and get any of them so how the heck is that taking any pairs away from anyone?
The same will go for the 12/11 over time if your are patient or maybe you are just a hater and lazy
eek.gif

^ Those are both OG's - superior to the retros in every way possible- especially the XI's - the og XI and retro XI is not even the same shoe in myopinion...

I thought something was off on the XI and finally realized the midsoles are bigger than the OGs and retros. Anyoen else catch this?

^ another thing that seems a little bit off is how low the patent dips near the pinky toe.
Hopefully the quality is going to be good on these...please don't mess up a release as great as this one JB.

^ The ENTIRE patent leather rand is MUCH lower than on the OG's....and the patent also covered much more of the toe on the OG's...

DAMN, I was almost hoping for JB to screw this up so I would not have to buy this pack.

Now i have to buy it.
smh.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! even tho i was hoping for the white/red 12s..ill take the taxi's...looks like ill be up early EARLY dayafter thanksgiving and christmas lol...one for 23s and one for the most anticipated pack of the year....

Want the taxi's. Those XI's are kind of a disappointment to me. The og's are still leaps ahead of those. The midsole patent leather was muchbetter.

28 pages in one day.....crazyyy and thesee shoes havent released yet
one of the most hyped up jordan releases ever imo

pimp.gif
so much for hoping this would be an easy cop, dun dun dun.

i'll probably just keep my retro xi's in a box and just rock the cdp's.

Back
Top Bottom