11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

so hot !!! lol
2008112110522345831.jpg

2008112110582081737.jpg

200811211102930598.jpg

That may not be enough for me soo I gotta see more pix of the pack if I'm going to make my approval. You feelin' me?

is this pack coming out the 26th the day after christmas or the 27th which is a saturday, help me out. thanks

Originally Posted by sneakermane

U didn't know...Cats on Niketalk have bachelor degrees in sneakerheadology. They've been trained to spot bad quality on kicks even if you blindfolded them. Stuff is AMAZING!!!
roll.gif

HOLLA!!!
roll.gif

Its funny how much hype there is for this pack. I don't see these selling out in one day with the economy and if there are people with kids orwife/girlfriend it won't be easy to just drop $310.

On top of that these will hit pretty much every shoe chain FTL/Champs/FL plus all the urban accounts.

Here in the DMV we STILL have every pack since the 4/19 sitting.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Its funny how much hype there is for this pack. I don't see these selling out in one day with the economy and if there are people with kids or wife/girlfriend it won't be easy to just drop $310.

On top of that these will hit pretty much every shoe chain FTL/Champs/FL plus all the urban accounts.

son.......

this pack is different. i know people, myself included havnt copped 1 pack this whole year.......only one i want. this is def selling out, day after xmas too.

I hope i can cop them. A day after Christmas though... i just hope i'll have some cash left to cop these.

Something about the XII's seems off...

But this pack'll be the the first JB purchase I make in a year...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Its funny how much hype there is for this pack. I don't see these selling out in one day with the economy and if there are people with kids or wife/girlfriend it won't be easy to just drop $310.

son.......

this pack is different. i know people, myself included havnt copped 1 pack this whole year.......only one i want. this is def selling out, day after xmas too.

I kinda feel like these will sell quickly also. The 6/17 pack sold quickly. That's not to say that won't pop up here and there weeks after therelease, but I bet the bulk of them are gone in the first few days of release.

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

pimp.gif
Never had either, cant wait to get mine! x2

same here bro, never had either colorway and this will be the only pack im copping (came very close to grabbin the 3/20 though)

(Pookie voice) this post got me. I tried to kick but it just keep callin me man. I just gotta go 2 it

WHAT???

I have never owned a pair of XIs. . . And all the hype ab it being the best shoe. . That thing looks like a pig. . .

My goodness. . what a shame.

I will buy the pack.

Not to cause any hype
eyes.gif
, but from what ive heard sizes under 11 will bekinda hard to obtain.
ive spoken to 2 store managers that im cool with and from what ive heard the the amount each store get will be significantly less compared to the last 3cdp's

def cop. i have ds og taxis. something looks a lil dif from the og's. i understand these are retros but something is a lil off. still copping.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Not to cause any hype
eyes.gif
, but from what ive heard sizes under 11 will be kinda hard to obtain.
ive spoken to 2 store managers that im cool with and from what ive heard the the amount each store get will be significantly less compared to the last 3 cdp's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom