11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

if the XII is Taxi, I think I don't mind to pay $400 for the whole package

yea.......$400 + tax + shipping = No Problem~

38 pages in only two days? lol. The hype has begun. Only makes me think how bad the hype will be if JB releases confirmed cws of infrared vis (IF, readpeople...IF).

Nonetheless pics look good. No, wait, pics look damn real good. The absolute best pack from the CDP. Haven't felt this good about a JB product in a long,long time. I might un-retire for this one But as of right now, still undecided on whether to purchase or not. Already have both pairs, but would be nice toadd. Also considering how hard it will be to purchase em after the release date.(resale, fewer quantities of the pack) 5 years from now this is the one packthat everyone would still be talking about and considered heat from the future veterans.

If the quality also holds up, this pack could rival the DMP.....quality is a big factor in doing so.

Originally Posted by eenkm

what size you need
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm sure this has been pointed out somewhere in the last 36 pages, but isn't one shoe on the XII's supposed to say "Two" and the other say "Three"? I don't own any XII's, so someone correct me if I'm wrong. That seems like a pretty huge mistake on JB's part... or else these are fakes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

No more yellowing for the 11's...nice
since when does red soles turn yellow?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by drznumba1

im going to buy the retros but it looks like im goin to have to sell my OG taxis
i dont want to see everybody wearing there retros like there the og ones but i could because i could say i once had the ogs
why would you worry about other people? "do you"

Originally Posted by wrod7

Any one going to Harrisburg Mall, PA 17111 to get them?

harrisburg mall dont carry the packs. Ive checked multiple times. they said they used to get the earlier ones but it never sold so they dont get them anymore.only place around harrisburg is sneaker villa.

Originally Posted by blkmz3

Originally Posted by wrod7

Any one going to Harrisburg Mall, PA 17111 to get them?

harrisburg mall dont carry the packs. Ive checked multiple times. they said they used to get the earlier ones but it never sold so they dont get them anymore. only place around harrisburg is sneaker villa.

I called Champs they said they didnt have any packs, but for the 11's/12's pack they said they are going to have them, i dont want to take any chancesso ill call again around dec 20.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

These are the only pack I'm considering buying.
I need some 11's in my life... and the 12's are fresh too.

yep

this pack you cant sleep on......................were not the only ones who havnt copped any packs. they knew what they were doing releases these in DEC.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by eenkm

what size you need
nerd.gif
I need 2 size 12s and I will pay $800 flat

^^^^ that's true lurkin2long cuz when I was in FA abunch of dues were in there that weren't up on kick jus kept sayin they want the xi/xii pack. Theydidn't kno about the other packs but knew when the xi/xii pack drop and and willin to drop top dollar....dude who worked in FA was amping it about how odthe lines are gonna be....on some "u better start camping out a few days before they drop".....
smh.gif
....dude was actually believin him too

i wanna cop but then if they release some other XI's later on idk if i could them after these.
so im wonderin...
will JB release some XI's in da near future after these?

This release requires extra planning for me. I usually don't get home from my relatives until around midnight christmas into the 26th.
I'm old, I need rest to go out waiting real-time retail at 4am. Gotta lock it down early whichever way it must happen.

im biting the bullet and realizing that i'm not gonna get this pack, my hope is to score some cheap heat off dudes who need money for the pack... watch itwork like magic

Back
Top Bottom