11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

And these will be relatively easy to cop right? Cause it will be released at more major retailers like finishline and footlocker, right? I mean, thesewon't be too limited right? All I'm hoping for is that it's easier to get than the bred hi straps I had to wait up for last night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a camp out status? one last tyme to end the year???
smokin.gif

maybe it's the picture angles but the 11's are looking really fake. Jumpman is facing the wrong way and the patent just looks off
smh.gif

that isnt the real XI's. i just aint buying those pictures. the real 110 percent official pics will drop after the 23z come out like Babyj said.

This is going to be hard for me to get... But I'll do my best. Hope I can cop these early.

thanks for the pics. i am very pleased with these.

looks like an early rise for me come boxing day

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Ricky Davis is wearing the 11's right now in the Clippers/Nets game... anybody else check that out?

I think you meant Bred Six Rings
nerd.gif

8e4561fd3140ef8c1108b4853a1a19b4-getty-83010295ls024_clippers_thunder.jpg
83790649.jpg

Correct mjshoefanatic,... False alarm... 2 Different games... Both Bread 6 Rings..... Im fairly certain the Thunder game was 3 nights earlier... Same shoetho...

**** The Bank Officially Breaks @ 12:00am on 12/26/2008 ****

Can any South Carolina people near Columbia tell me where i can pick up this package on release date, because i will be in SC for the holidays and im not tofamiliar with buying shoes in SC. And help will be appreciated.

Don't think they ll be that hard to get...

probably taking a JB break after this pack...

Originally Posted by MCCj23

Good, the jumpman on the XIs is facing the wrong way. That's the first thing I noticed
laugh.gif
. +1 for my '01 retros and my OGs.
happy.gif

Bonus Pic...

Young Padawan: If you have The DMP XI's you will know for sure that the Jumpman is facing the wrong way in the left shoe; same case for the CDP 11/12, Ibelieve those pics are the real deal.

Im getting a jump now, so is there anyone that would want to take the taxis off my hands when these release? Ima get 2 packs, and I only want the xis. Im notlookin for a profit even if they start to sell for more. I just want half the final price.

call me crazy, but i'm actually more excited about the taxis then the XIs for this pack.

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

they both look like fakes smh

yessss......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

compare this pic
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-05.jpg

to this.....
spaceball.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...e/eBay/bred 11/?action=view&current=bred4.jpgretro

and these

465_1_.jpg
orig.

7/16 pack over these...

i think the 6,7.9,16, were the only pairs that were made with its original mold/shape....
These CDP's are disappointing, they look just like these, which are fakes.

200731782737981.jpg

i hope the new collectors enjoy them.

it would HAD been my first pair of Bred XI....BUT NO THANK YOU they look TOO fake was expecting BETTER

The quality is going to be cheap and the design is going to be different. The question is...How bad do you want them.

Back
Top Bottom