11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by enyceking

NO CAMP OUT
sy7eb7.jpg

You posted pics of the 2001 Retro Breds. You think that compares to the CDP's Hmmm? You know I would have love to have gotten a pair of these back onDecember 15th, 2001
that's if I had the money, and if I wasn't going on a Road Trip to Ohio, and had known they was coming out on that date.

I wouldn't mind having another pair of the BREDs to beat up but I think my '01 XI and playoff XIIs will have to do. The pack looks nice though.

I don't want to be a hater but I am tired of black/red/white shoes....how uncreative....JB could have knocked the ball out of the park with these and thewhole countdown package plan, but now you can get the 50% for employees and 30% for F&F....embarrassing for a jordan product if you asked me....I justdon't get what they are thinking....

for this package I wish they came out with something different like the cool greys for the xis and the white/red or white/navy for the xiis...

YES!!!!! I cant wait! I just left Footaction for a little insurance that I get the package. I tried to get this ugly chick's number so she could hold emfor me but that she shot me down! LoL Im so drove she should have been happy somebody wanted her number! Oh well Im going to FinishLine tomorrow and try myluck over there the girls look better over there anyway lol peace

Wish I could get these but I'm going to be wise with my money. 300 is too much to drop on some shoes right now

Back
Top Bottom