11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by KingsOvaRules

YES!!!!! I cant wait! I just left Footaction for a little insurance that I get the package. I tried to get this ugly chick's number so she could hold em for me but that she shot me down! LoL Im so drove she should have been happy somebody wanted her number! Oh well Im going to FinishLine tomorrow and try my luck over there the girls look better over there anyway lol peace

Lol. most likely they dont have any pull anyways, so you are wasting your time homie.
laugh.gif

Enjoy the fat chicks.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

YES!!!!! I cant wait! I just left Footaction for a little insurance that I get the package. I tried to get this ugly chick's number so she could hold em for me but that she shot me down! LoL Im so drove she should have been happy somebody wanted her number! Oh well Im going to FinishLine tomorrow and try my luck over there the girls look better over there anyway lol peace

Lol. most likely they dont have any pull anyways, so you are wasting your time homie.
laugh.gif

Enjoy the fat chicks.

Right, those associates will not have pull on a release like this. Only chance you got is getting at a Store manager. And even they will more than likely trip.

I hate to this but....this pack is a pass for me.
Pretty cool release for you youngsters that didnt get the original retro of these XI's.
I still got these XI's NDS.
The OG XII's could be copped for less than $300 I'm str8.

I haven't looked through all of this post, but did we ever see insole pictures?

I thought the color description of the XII was Black/Varsity Red/Cement Grey.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

laugh.gif

Enjoy the fat chicks.

Right, those associates will not have pull on a release like this. Only chance you got is getting at a Store manager. And even they will more than likely trip.

This chick i know is a manager at athletes foot & she already told me she got me on the week early copp!!!

...gonna have to try on those 11's before I jump the gun...quality over quantity, and I don't need no damn jordan sneakers hurting my feet

Originally Posted by tdog91184

If you look at this pic, you can kinda see it inside the xi's but we still need better pics.

air-jordan-cdp-11-12-00.jpg

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

Originally Posted by tdog91184

If you look at this pic, you can kinda see it inside the xi's but we still need better pics.

air-jordan-cdp-11-12-00.jpg

Seem to be aight quality, Im copn if I dont like them (quality) Im selling them
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by dunkjunkie954

they both look like fakes smh

yessss......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

compare this pic
air-jordan-cdp-11-12-05.jpg

to this.....
spaceball.gif

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...e/eBay/bred 11/?action=view&current=bred4.jpgretro

and these

465_1_.jpg
orig.

7/16 pack over these...

i think the 6,7.9,16, were the only pairs that were made with its original mold/shape....
These CDP's are disappointing, they look just like these, which are fakes.

200731782737981.jpg

i hope the new collectors enjoy them.

Usually I'd agree but when JB re-retroes a retro, there are always subtle changes.(CDP 4s were not subtle changes!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

The reversed jumpman on the CDP Breds along with the mold, are subtle to me imo. Just like the 2001 breds were subtle changes to the OG breds.

Now do I agree with this process? No. But that's how JB does re-retros and retros.

The quality however, if bad, will not mean subtle changes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom