11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

would someone get us an insole shot .... that is weird that the original colorcode was black.red.cement

I just really hope that all of you people complaining stay true to your word and don't cop this pack. Unfortunately, I doubt that will happen.

Started laying the groundwork this past weekend to ensure I can cop this CDP at my leisure... my girl really wants the 11's...which don't help my staxbut oh well she's a great girl and BM... I want this CDP for the XII this is my LEAST favorite cw of the XI Mids but oh well... I got Space Jams and CG andthese won't hurt...my plug at the spot is now the manager so I'm going to try and pull a rabbit out the hat for this...hope all is well and nobodyoverreacts and everyone seeking attains...

"...The Agent Formerly Known as 0024..."

Originally Posted by wren32

not only can i double up but the quality doesnt look bad either.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

maybe its just me, but theres something different about the XI toebox

Hey, what do you think there's different about the XI toebox? The fact that it's fake or what?

You know I'd sure like to see mo pics of this 11/12 pack. Now not only would I wanna see the 12's but I wanna see mo of the 11's(Black, True Red,White). Maybe some will come on the day after Thanksgiving(Black Friday).

Just paid a connect here in NYC 396$ tax included to hold a pair for me. I feel kinda ripped off. I don't care. I don't want to miss this release likeI missed the DMP's.

Back
Top Bottom