11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

If everything goes right, I should be able to buy one for $285 shipped
smokin.gif

Paying less than retail for a CDP FTW. Its not worth retail, at all.

I posted my pic (page 151), so I have these and can give fair and unbiased info on these...
Just so there are no disappointed NT'ers on release day.. Be aware....

1. Backwards Jumpman
grin.gif

2. Stiff insole
eyes.gif

3. JB Skimpped on the Pattent Leather
mad.gif

^^ Blame it on Gas prices^^
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Basically.... Quality, as most of us had assumed months in advance, is
frown.gif

Ok got it?? GOOD! Now every body go out there and copp!!!!!
devil.gif

all you bronx and manhattan people.. these should be everywhere. a lot of stores in fordham already selling and will get on release day some jimmy jazz modellsfootaction footlocker tons of mom's and pops. so don't go too crazy. A few spots in the heights have them for about 360 which ain't to bad rightnow.

Originally Posted by rendawgz

all you bronx and manhattan people.. these should be everywhere. a lot of stores in fordham already selling and will get on release day some jimmy jazz modells footaction footlocker tons of mom's and pops. so don't go too crazy. A few spots in the heights have them for about 360 which ain't to bad right now.
Yes they will....but its gonna be a madhouse on Fordham, 125th, 34th, 42nd, all of the usual places will be a zoo...yall be safe out there...

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by richiedge

dscn6481vr2.jpg
see what im saying how the swirly lines on the bottom are tighter on the cdp than the og. the red should be the same it is just that the og's are "yellowed" on top of the red

You said the OGs were tighter not the cdp.

I really do not know what to expect. For the 20/3 CDP there was only 3 people in my entire mall trying to cop them, but I slept on the Air Jordan 1's strapthinking nobody would show up like the 3 CDP, but nah the line was like 25 deep an hour before opening. So I have tried to prepare the best I could for thisrelease. A few stores are doing a midnight release on Friday night so I am going to head over to the mall about 6-7 and wait for like 5 hours. If the hype istoo big and I can't cop at the midnight jont I know a few stores opening at 5am so I will try to hurry over there. If I still cant get these shoes afterwaiting what I feel like could be like 10-13 hours then I am just going to say forget it and try and buy some ill OG Jay's with the 330 I would bespending. I hope all goes well for everybody on the RD and I hope everyone who has the cash and wants the packs can cop... goodnight

jus waiting til' saturday! lol

and for all those who complaining about the quality of the pack, i guarantee y'all will be tryin' cop a pair. and of course its not going to be exactlylike the og's. deal with it!

XII are much better than xi in this pack.. in terms of quality and look.. they just feel better to the touch.... My girl walks in and asks me if the bottomof the xi are tangerine or pink
roll.gif
She not a jordan head, found it funny.

my boy juss called me and said his manager is letting him hold my pair...good thing to know i dont have to wake up early now...good luck to everyone tryin tocop

O.G. folks...

and CDP...againshape is different (nothing new)..obviously the jumpman direction is different...blah I'll still get em..

Anyone got comparison pics of the XII's? They look identical from what i've seen...

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

O.G. folks...

and CDP...again shape is different (nothing new)..obviously the jumpman direction is different...blah I'll still get em..

Anyone got comparison pics of the XII's? They look identical from what i've seen...
I like the CDP 11s better. They look more sleeker and I like the Jumpman going back instead of forward. The red could be a little darker.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

O.G. folks...

and CDP...again shape is different (nothing new)..obviously the jumpman direction is different...blah I'll still get em..

those are 2001 retros up top, not OGs

Can anybody shed some light on the differences in the fit??? Does this pack run true to size, a little bigger, or a little smaller???

^^^So did I but after seeing them in person I still didn't like them very much. I think I was just a little dismayed that they came out with the XI thatpop up in buy/sell forums and eSlay like every hour.

After much thinking and debating i will not be buying the pack. The backwards jumpman ruins the XI. Im just looking to cop the XIIs. If that doesnt work outi will be looking for space jams or concords
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom