11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Question ... the flightclub site won't work on my phone for some reason so I can't check....
but will they be offering free shipping on the xx3s since they are over a certain price? (similar to how ndc was doing free shipping over 175 recently I think)

Flight Club will offer free ground shipping on any order $175 or over. To bad they don't offer it on 2-Day.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm copping all three. Too bad I can't get seconds cause I want one to rock. Now it's just to look at
frown.gif

Honestly I dont understand this mentality. Why would you buy sneakers to look at. I say rock em til the soles fall off. If anything you're just keeping them from someone who does want to wear em.... Un-DSing the UNC's tonight...' Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs

You know I always ask that myself too. But sometimes I think that the 2nd pair will come in handy years down the line. But I got so many freakin pairs of shoesI don't think I can ever wear all of them and ruin them at all.

Originally Posted by boricuachulo321

I'm copping all three. Too bad I can't get seconds cause I want one to rock. Now it's just to look at
frown.gif

Honestly I dont understand this mentality. Why would you buy sneakers to look at. I say rock em til the soles fall off. If anything you're just keeping them from someone who does want to wear em.... Un-DSing the UNC's tonight...' Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs

You know I always ask that myself too. But sometimes I think that the 2nd pair will come in handy years down the line. But I got so many freakin pairs of shoesI don't think I can ever wear all of them and ruin them at all.

Originally Posted by 23 Flight 23

why dont eastbay got a size 11.5 in motorsports?

who cares...just get a 11 or 12 and keep it moving..worry about what you can control

You know I always ask that myself too. But sometimes I think that the 2nd pair will come in handy years down the line. But I got so many freakin pairs of shoes I don't think I can ever wear all of them and ruin them at all.
I was starting to think the same thing lately. When I first started buying shoes I always got two pairs for ones I really liked as a back up pairfor when the first pair get worn out. But now there are just two many shoes and I'm wondering if I'll even be able to wear them all in my life time...although I might be a little older than some on here.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

is nike.com putting them up at the same time?

I think it's exclusive on Flightclub only based on that email that many of us, including I, received.

I was thinking about buying all three pairs but I will probably end up getting the UNC and the Wizards (Motorsports)

Originally Posted by KixxRus

is nike.com putting them up at the same time?

I think it's exclusive on Flightclub only based on that email that many of us, including I, received.

thanks...hope the site dont go down...wizards online and unc's in person tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Im torn between the UNC's and the Wizards colorways. I only have enough for one. I dont know what to do
Uncs>motorsports
motorsports are the worst of the 3 in person

Back
Top Bottom