11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Mikkol109 wrote:
jus wondering.. why fc would release then NDC release.. its all going to the same company.. and the check out for FC is through nike..

Thought the same thing. My guess is that Nike gives you the opportunity to get the shoe early so you can enjoy the rest of Black Friday. People like me whoonly got 1 out of 3 off FC now have to either wait til 5:30 or go stand in line and miss out on some other deals. Just my two cents though.

I'm still mad that I wasn't able to find the Wizard/Moto cw in size 14
tired.gif

BULLS cw FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

jus wondering.. why fc would release then NDC release.. its all going to the same company.. and the check out for FC is through nike..

I am thinking that they would like to give non FC members a chance at these as well. or at least they better!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

well folks. i'm camping already at bellevue wa champs. #1 in line so come on down they got all 3 colorways. dont know how many sizes they gots but i'll defintely get my sz 11.
smile.gif
Damn son, already???

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by optimusp517

well folks. i'm camping already at bellevue wa champs. #1 in line so come on down they got all 3 colorways. dont know how many sizes they gots but i'll defintely get my sz 11.
smile.gif
Damn son, already???

Seroiusly. Last time I came there was a line for the carmines, but that was about 530 in the morning. I just want to make sure to cop these. After thisit's the cdp xi and I'm pretty much done with the shoe game for now.

Does anyone know if Foot Locker at Lakewood Mall in SoCal will have these? I just cruised by there right now and didn't see anyone camping out so I'mnot sure if they will have it or not. I was about to just go stand in line and be the first one there but didn't want to waste my time standing there ifthey didn't get them.

Got my unc and chicago colorway at a midnight release here in md.They didnt have moto colorway so now Im on the way to find them now.....

copped mine off of FC earlier...MS and Chi in a size 8...need to see them in person to decide which one I plan on keeping...or I might just keepboth...congrats to those who got theirs...everyone else just be ready for NDC...nike won't let you down...gotta love the holidays...peace everyone

^^Ready and waiting. Got three browser's up and running on NDC. Got the Chicago's off FC earlier, gotta get the UNC's and Wizards.

^You serious fam? Thats Hella Scandolous.

Well Anyways...Anyone Got the Search Number on NDC/Swoosh for the XX3s. I would appreciate it.

The Motorsports and the Chicago's are
grin.gif
. I prefer theWhite/Red's over the Chicago's. However, the UNC's are something serious,
smokin.gif

Glad I was able to secure my Motorsports/Wizards. Only one I wanted anyway.

what a hectic release...man. 3 different shoes all sold out like it was ONE shoe. CRAZY.

hope everyone gets their shoes
glad that i was able to reserve my motorsports and chicagos
will be picking them up tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom