11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

The only color stores here in Alaska got were the UNC's. I got my other colors from jumpmansneakers. Cant wait to get them!

-Jermaine

omg
eastbay was fast as lightening~
well i got motorsports on eastbay plus cashback, happy~
n copped the other two from flight club, it was risky to wait eastbay, cuz i saw the FC has them up first~
i just added them in cart on FC... then wait for eastbay~
eastbay except motorsport i can add to cart, all the others just as everyone said, out of stock in 1 second after "add to cart" button pops up~
n i think i copped the last one of the chicago xx3s on FC~
all the major sizes r gone in Chicago, motor sports r almost completely sold out~ UNC seems like the most unpopular style...

funny tht, i just received the eastbay newsletter about the xx3s while i m typing up this msg~ lol

Got my Chicago Wed and the other two off FC.

But FC still not showing any sizes out of stock. Should we be worried?

Originally Posted by joekamel

Got my Chicago Wed and the other two off FC.

But FC still not showing any sizes out of stock. Should we be worried?

Till you checkout and enter your payment info.

went to check out unc and ms but ms were sold out in my size..f.cuk...only able to get the uncs... as for eastbay...got something shady goin on

^^^ it looks like they're all sold out now on FC. You can add them to your cart but they won't go through and eastbay is on backorder so prepare forcancelations.

Damn! They sold out in 1 minute. Lucky for me I got 1 Chicago in my size. I'm passing on the Carolinas, but I missed out on the Washingtons!

Every place is sold out in a size 12. WOW!
mad.gif
mad.gif
Anybody know if NDC will put them up later?

i am horribly disappointed with jb. for them to drop the ball this badly inregards to big sizes is ridiculous. i really wanted the motorsports. unc and reds were coo too but not enuf to drop 200. oh well, my hard earned $ will begoing to jerry buss instead of nike. i will be going to the lakers celtics game on xmas instead. at least staples center can accomodate its customers who havebig feet, unlike a certain shoe company with their heads up their keesters. shame on u nike. shame shame!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif

I guess waiting in line now. Man it's freakin freezing out there at this time! Crap. I wonder how long do I have to wait... I'm going to drive by latertonight before I head home.

Whew! Thanks for the heads up on footaction. Got me 1 pair of motorsports at FC and a 2nd pair at footaction. Glad I was able to grab my 2 pair. LOVE theseJ's.

Back
Top Bottom