11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by chirexxx

i like all of them if they were 100 each i would've bought all of themhttp://
you know damn well if you wanted 'em you would'vecopp.

I got a pair of Wiz 23's (FS)
nerd.gif

gsfgda.jpg

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I havnt had any problem with the XX3's hurting my toes...I guess it all depends on your feet
The first 2 wears irritated my pinky toes. Now they are broken in and comfortable.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

still gotta copp the UNC's but im in no hurry

will def get em this summer though

they had some UNC"s on FNL about 30 mins ago, not sure about now.

Got my UNC XX3 over the holiday...thanks to searching4jays!! Good looking out from one East Coast homie to a West Coast homie! Happy New Year to all!!!

I wore my motorsports once so far and it killed my pinky toe. I had to switch shoes it was so bad, hopefully it will change once they are broken in.

Great day for Jordan's, wish they would have had more size 13's in the Wizards colorway.

Originally Posted by aBallinB

I wore my motorsports once so far and it killed my pinky toe. I had to switch shoes it was so bad, hopefully it will change once they are broken in.
the exact same thing happened to me, wore my motowiz casually and they felt great, the next day I wore them to ball and had to change out (and into my 21's) at halftime. It felt like my pinkie toes were being tore up! there is not enough padding in the toe area. Will wear a pair of my extra thicknba socks and see if it makes a difference...

Walked in on release day at 8p, champs still had my size in the motorsports copped and walked out. I love the Mall of America so many kicks.

for those of you who have relatives/connections in the united kingdom, NDC UK still has a near FSR of the wizards/motorsports

FNL.com has sizes 8, 8.5, & 9 in the wizards...sizes 7.5, 8, & 9 in the chicago...and sizes 8, 8.5, & 11 in the UNC

bring it back, bring it back. crazy there's still some of these floating around when the wizards were suppose to be so "limited"

Back
Top Bottom