11/4 Boston Celtics v. Houston Rockets (Battle of the Big 3)

ROCKETS!!

pimp.gif

I'm a warriors fan, but I'm going to pick my boi Ron Ron, my fellow countrymen Yao, and the rockets on this one.

[h4]Election Swag: Garnett, T-Mac play politics with shoes[/h4]
By J.E. Skeets
eptsportsnbaexperts1382kd8.jpg

Leading up to the presidential election, NBA players Kevin Garnett and Tracy McGrady have each made a stand. Both players will wear inscriptions promoting the election on their customized shoes on Tuesday night when they face each other as the Houston Rockets host the Boston Celtics.

How can they do this and not get fined? Is this possible in David Stern's strict league? It is because of the new NBA rule, which allows footwear modifications for special events like opening night, Valentine's Day or the election.

"These are elections shoes, they are just a fun way for Adidas to help Kevin and Tracy bring out their personality on the court," said Lawrence Norman, vice president of global basketball at Adidas.

On opening night, KG wore a limited edition pair of Adidas shoes; only 17 pairs were made, honoring the Celtics' 17 titles. This time around, the shoes are only for Garnett and McGrady.

Perhaps the suits should rethink passing up on collector's items.

One thing to keep in mind: by the time you either get to the game or start watching on TV, realize that the polls will have closed.

This is a big game but I can't turn away from the election coverage...

I might just stream through the free nba leauge pass.

i coldve swore that TNT had America vote on which game they aired and this game won...however its not on... somebody correct me if i am wrong.

Originally Posted by mvpd3434

i coldve swore that TNT had America vote on which game they aired and this game won...however its not on... somebody correct me if i am wrong.

NBA TV had america vote. thats why its on NBA TV

Originally Posted by mvpd3434

NBA TV is doing it, and TNT was just getting the info out. The game is on NBA TV right now.

rafer SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS

man, we need battier in this game. we can easily go big and put battier on rondo/allen. rafer sucks.

anybbody else not able to get the nba league pass on nba.com to buffer past 98%? Screw comcast for not havin nbatv comcast +%%@!#* sucks!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

anybbody else not able to get the nba league pass on nba.com to buffer past 98%? Screw comcast for not havin nbatv comcast +%%@!#* sucks!
I couldn't get it to go past 98% either...

u know rafer sucks when the celts rather leave him a double a one-legged tracy
sick.gif

I think KG is gonna get fined for those shoes since they're white and the rest of the team wears black on the road.

Back
Top Bottom