11/6 Houston Rockets v. Portland Blazers (TNT 7:30 PT)

start of a 5 game road trip for the rockets

gonna be a good matchup. hopefully tmac is slowly rounding into shape with that knee.

Are they starting Aaron Brooks yet?

I don't think Portland wins this game, especially if Ron or TMac get going early.

Rudy's going to have a big game, though.
pimp.gif

Is it required, that every time we mention TMac we have to talk about a soft injury of his?

I really wish Oden was healthy enough to go against Yao tonight.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Would've been a treat to see Yao murk the dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Are they starting Aaron Brooks yet?

I don't think Portland wins this game, especially if Ron or TMac get going early.

Rudy's going to have a big game, though.
pimp.gif
he can't start b/c you want rafer to back up your 2nd unit? we need aaron's energy with the 2nd unit. with tmac and yao, hopefully theiroffensive greatness will overshadow rafer's suckiness. but rafer can't continue to shoot 20% (hopefully not)

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

goodness portLand in nationaL TV again?
sick.gif
...is it the hype of oden?
they won't be on tv much soon. their record will be very poor when oden returns.

should be a good game. i hope yao bounces back from that turrible performance againts the celts.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

start of a 5 game road trip for the rockets

gonna be a good matchup. hopefully tmac is slowly asking the wizard of oz for a set of nuts.

fixed it for you my lil homie
pimp.gif

CP1708 wrote:
Is it required, that every time we mention TMac we have to talk about a soft injury of his?

That is how we will speak of Oden for the next 5-10 years.

hope Yao doesn't play the way he did against the celtics. If tmac gets to the rim early and artest makes this open threes it should be an easy win

Originally Posted by CP1708

This is how we will speak of Oden for the next 5 years.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

goodness portLand in nationaL TV again?
sick.gif
...is it the hype of oden?

better than having the Lakers on nationaL teLevision....ya diggg

wink.gif

The atmosphere of this game is weird.

It's just totally dead and silent, and everyone is just sittin' there watching quietly.

No reactions or anything.

Back
Top Bottom