11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

Ya...I don't wanna pay resell prices. Sad thing was that I wanted to blue/yellow to rep UCLA, but oh well. Congrats to everyone who got a pair.

So whats going on with NY? Sold out? I really can't see them only having stock for today and thats it.
TeamWolfShirts
"My power has increased 100 fold with the addition of this shirt to my already vast aresenal of wolf shirts."

Word, WallyHopp.

Its ridiculous. the only people you're gonna impress is other sneakerheads and they probably don't really care...i don't.

beasts will camp for anything just to try and screw the next dude outta money....if hot kicks like this keep ending up with this crap im gonna flip my collection and put on nothing but suits....don't see any beasts camping at armani :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

I'm glad I got my two pair and Jacket(both to wear) but if they sold out today they are definately getting more in, when I went in with the first group in NYC, they were talking and they are definately getting more in but it wont be advertised like this release, and isnt thatg many , apparently they didnt get all of the jacketgs or shoes they were supposed to get....
Team DC/MD/VA​

these kicks were dope I loved the red and black ones but I had class early this morning and work right after that so couldn't cop. Well to those that cop thats cool I will check with supreme tomorrow or come back to this thread later to find out if Supreme NY has any left from the madness
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

They didnt have my size (13) at supreme LA so I didnt cop the kicks but the jackets were nicer than expected so I copped on of those instead......

damn, fools already threw them up on eBay for 450 a piece- dudes gotta relax, they're not that hot
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

All I wanted was a size 9 in the whites but I don' t see that happening now.

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

just got back from Supreme NYC and there was no limit per customer. I dont think anyone walked out of the store with less than 2 boxes. One thing i noticed was 3 asians, one with a red and black lumberjack (word to biggie), one with a long snorkel/bubble jacket, and one with a blue and yellow flannel shirt. These dudes bought at least 20 pairs each and the strange thing is each time they came back they cut the line allowed by security and bought more. who were those guys?
I'm a hypebeast

That's why I wouldn't shop at Supreme. That right there is a slap in the face to your customer. No wonder they have the rep they have.

I like the white ones but I am definitely not paying anything above retail for those.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
07-08 Big East Champions
PSN ID: jhawkcuse​

Na man...they let Alife, DQM, and a few Clientele workers cut the line...i didnt know who the asian guys were though.
I'm a hypebeast

Quote:
ust got back from Supreme NYC and there was no limit per customer. I dont think anyone walked out of the store with less than 2 boxes. One thing i noticed was 3 asians, one with a red and black lumberjack (word to biggie), one with a long snorkel/bubble jacket, and one with a blue and yellow flannel shirt. These dudes bought at least 20 pairs each and the strange thing is each time they came back they cut the line allowed by security and bought more. who were those guys?
:smh:
smh.gif
i never liked how Supreme NYC does their business.

Supreme is not like how it used to be. Anywayz i'm happy for the ones who cop a pair to rock and as for the resellers....they can kiss my @#%$ asian @#%$ with their ridiculous prices.

I got a 10.5 in white and black, but i wear a 11. Anyone wanna trade?
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I need a 10 in the wht, blk, or red...but im in MD so sumone inbox me asap!
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Ha...as soon as i upload these pics i'll let you guys in on em...
I grabbed me a pair...but..trust me it was BANANAS!...

**edit**
on the other hand
I def. traveled from DC to NYC to camp and pick up a pair with my homie(s)
and now that i'm home and out that cold @#%$ NYC weather...imma just take a shower and go to sleep
if anybody interested in a size 11.5 black pair. feel free to PM me
i'm interested in a size 12 black or white btw...
*i'm not sure i'm allowed to do this here so...*
get @ me.

"blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah"
-Everything on the radio & most rappers period

Quote:
All I have to say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
To Billioneiress.
She camped out and copped me a size 10.5 in the white.
---------------------------------------------------------
changed my name so i don't have to have irrelevant tags for everything; (was couturevanity)getdizzyblog

I got back from Supreme NYC a few hours ago with my Black/Red and White/Red pairs in 9.5. I'm not feeling the Black/Red as much as I thought I would, so I don't know what I want to do with them.

Back
Top Bottom