11/8: Supreme x Nike SB Air Trainer TW II's & Varsity's

^^^

Supreme Blazers came out around may last year and they retroed again this june you do the math...

I really didnt think it would be so hard to find these in a 13 but dang not impossible!....well i say impossible because there is no way im paying $500!

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Can I get a 10.5 for $80?
indifferent.gif

I can't see a re-stock happening in the next 6 months. The Blazers took over a year so why are you all thinking they will be re-released within 2 monthsthis time?

Originally Posted by daffy 016

^^^

Supreme Blazers came out around may last year and they retroed again this june you do the math...
i wouldn't say retro more like the pairs that were left ova that they just had in the back. stuff is always sold out ova there and the back roomstay packed. They just threw the blazers out on some random a*s day

Originally Posted by MrChery

Originally Posted by daffy 016

^^^

i wouldn't say retro more like the pairs that were left ova that they just had in the back. stuff is always sold out ova there and the back room stay packed. They just threw the blazers out on some random a*s day
Actually it was announced that they would retro like 2 weeks before

I'm still looking for the reds in a 12...actually I'm still trying to find the blazers in a 12 also....you do the math

Back
Top Bottom