11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

lakers have too much chemnistry for the rockets right now

rockets have a long way to go to reach teh lakers' level

Pau Gasol with 20 and 15?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Who said Rocket's depth > Laker's?
laugh.gif
nyc buk said it earlier in this post. You still think that?

And someone else said our defense sucked too.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ps2child

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
3PLEDOUBLE for MVP!

Originally Posted by nyk buc

i gota admit, rockets' depth > lakers' depth

and trust me, gasol and bynum won't be major factors v. this rocket frontline.

for the lakers to win, kobe has to go off (and i mean 40-50 pts)
laugh.gif

I cant watch anymore. Rockets blew a good opportunity to win early. Our "big three" have been sucking the beginning of the season.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And some wonder why we gave the NT MVP award for the 07-08 season to 3pleDouble...
laugh.gif
... thanks bro, make sure to come visit our threads more often thisseason.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the chat on justintv.

- sasha is a girl's name
- isn't tracy a girl's name??
- sasha sounds like a dog's name.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DC5 06

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
3PLEDOUBLE for MVP!
frown.gif
Man ya'll Lakers/USC fans are lucky to have such anice good luck charm.

Back
Top Bottom