11/9 Rockets v. Lakers (6:30 PT)

8 turnovers
smh.gif

their gonna hear it about those,..well be right back in it by the half no sweat.

I'm not blaming the long break but this is one of the reason why I hate having so much time off in between games. Lakers look so out of sync.

i gota admit, rockets' depth > lakers' depth

and trust me, gasol and bynum won't be major factors v. this rocket frontline.

for the lakers to win, kobe has to go off (and i mean 40-50 pts)

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

The way we're playing, Im surprised its not a 20+ lead for Houston.
ron and tracy haven't shown up dude.

and AB is the future of the rockets PG. dude has been a BEAST this season

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.

There you go..
pimp.gif

The way Brooks is playing, he could be starting for a team. This guy is just hitting everything.

Lakers getting worked....Giants losing.....Bow wow slept with Jenaveve Jolie on Entourage....WTH is going on?!

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Lakers already getting exposed like the frauds they are, the rockets look like their on a mission tonight. People got all exited because the Lakers started off 4-0 while playing cupcakes. Looks like the Rockets are gonna win in a blowout tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if they won by 30. Lakers have no chance.

troll-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom