11 bred legit check plz fellow NTers

Lol somebody send me a link right now for some legit ds bred 11s for $250 so i can buy them right now

Last edited:
Just because fakes go for a high price doesnt mean authentics have to be higher.. Remember these "GM" sneakers are suppose to be good fakes so normal people not knowledgeable about this will see the shoe and assume it is real and pay the 300+

If theyre so easy to find for less than 300 why do we see so many folks getting fakes for 300

Because they don't know they're fakes. I'm willing to bet a lot of these people are buying them off of eBay where tons of people get got everyday. Especially with breds where the "icey sole" isn't so apparent like the other versions. Can't assume just cause some dishonest people are sold there fakes as authentic and they go for a certain price that authentic pairs are automatically worth 100 more. Especially in an auction format where demand determines price.

Last edited:
if you say they go for 400 plus and you really want a legit pair then hit up flight club
Thats exactly where i would go for a pair of these. Prob the only place i would go for these. But thats just me and i like peace of mind and knowing exactly what im getting before i pay for it.

Because they don't know they're fakes. I'm willing to bet a lot of these people are buying them off of eBay where tons of people get got everyday. Especially with breds where the "icey sole" isn't so apparent like the other versions.
Exactly. Thats what im saying. And i cant tell the difference from the reals and the fakes of these anymore.

Last edited:
but that doesnt mean authentic breds are worth 400 cause fakes went 300. the fakes only went for that much cause someone couldnt tell the difference.
Well obviously theyre really not worth more than the msrp price but i know authentics arent worth $400 im jus sayin if u look in that price range i believe u will have a much less chance of getting a fake than say if u were looking in the $250 price range where there are a couple legit ones surrounded by a TON of HQ fakes. And these are the hardest Js to legit check. Even the pros get these wrong at times.

Last edited:

if you say they go for 400 plus and you really want a legit pair then hit up flight club
it literally took me less than 5 minutes to find a deadstock LEGIT pair on ebay with receipt thats at 255 with 30 min left. not to say that itll stay at 255 but the price is more than likely not going to shoot up 150 dollars in half an hour. My point is this, if you want a pair for 300 or less and youre even tiniest bit patient you can get them. theres not need to pay flight club prices for a shoe that has flooded the market even considering the fakes around out there.

it literally took me less than 5 minutes to find a deadstock LEGIT pair on ebay with receipt thats at 255 with 30 min left. not to say that itll stay at 255 but the price is more than likely not going to shoot up 150 dollars in half an hour. My point is this, if you want a pair for 300 or less and youre even tiniest bit patient you can get them. theres not need to pay flight club prices for a shoe that has flooded the market even considering the fakes around out there.
U 100% sure theyre legit?

I mean i see more fake bred 11s come through here than all other Js combined. Except maybe the Bred 1s. If it so easy to tell the difference in the reals and fakes and so easy to find for 250 i just don't understand why we are constantly getting LCs for bred 11s selling for 250-300. And way more times than not, they are fake.

Thats not enough info for me to trust the seller

Good thing there are pictures so that you know what you should be getting vs what you actually get. If they don't match send em back. Either way you run that risk buying she's anywhere that isn't an authorized retailer. But knowing what I know, coupled with the receipt and the pictures i would have bought them if I didn't already have them.

Last edited:
I mean i see more fake bred 11s come through here than all other Js combined. Except maybe the Bred 1s. If it so easy to tell the difference in the reals and fakes and so easy to find for 250 i just don't understand why we are constantly getting LCs for bred 11s selling for 250-300. And way more times than not, they are fake.
i didnt say it was easy, but there are obviously people who can differentiate and those who can't. we still get people who come to LC with icey soled space jams, cool greys, and conords. those should be easy to tell right? but they still come every day.

the aution just ended for 255 with 10 dollars shipping btw. 

i didnt say it was easy, but there are obviously people who can differentiate and those who can't. we still get people who come to LC with icey soled space jams, cool greys, and conords. those should be easy to tell right? but they still come every day.

the aution just ended for 255 with 10 dollars shipping btw. 
Well sir u have much better eyes than I. Im not an "American Picker" lol. But seriously, retail is $185, then if taxes and shipping is included were already over $200, somebody sellin them for 250 aint makin **** on something that sells itself for much more than he jus got for them. Guess its just a really nice guy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom