11 Space jams legit check

Yeah these look legit to me too IMO. Its nice to see a legit pair of these come through NT for a LC since we see so many fake SJ's on here daily. Nice find at @OP if everything checks out.

Damn these are legit and in really good condition for SJs. Yellowing the right way. If you don't go through with these send em my way
laugh.gif

^ Lol same here. Way too small for me but I wouldn't mind keeping another DS pair in that size..
Too small for me too I'm a 12. Idc I'll squeeze into them and walk halfway around the mall till I can't bear it anymore lol imagine that

Legit. If you're worried, try and scratch the carbon fiber with a quarter.
Carbon fiber test is still offective but be advised they got bootleg Space Jams floatin around right now with real carbon fiber. Jus a heads up for future reference.

Last edited:
damn that's nuts. That's my go to lol
Yeah these new $150 SUPER PERFECTS bootlegs got real carbon fiber on them. Its still different from the legit pairs but theyll prob pass the scratch test. But the mere fact folks are knowingly paying $150 for straight up bootleg Js is just mind blowing to me.

Last edited:
Yeah these new $150 SUPER PERFECTS bootlegs got real carbon fiber on them. Its still different from the legit pairs but there mere fact folks are knowingly paying $150 for straight up bootlegs is just mind blowing to me.
Carbon fiber test is still offective but be advised they got bootleg Space Jams floatin around right now with real carbon fiber. Jus a heads up for future reference.
damn that's nuts. That's my go to lol dude could you LC my fear 5s?

damn that's nuts. That's my go to lol dude could you LC my fear 5s?
Yeah its crazy out here with these bootlegs right now. Ill give them Fear 5s a look but im sure theres someone else on here more qualified than me. Open a thread on them.

Yeah its crazy out here with these bootlegs right now. Ill give them Fear 5s a look but im sure theres someone else on here more qualified than me. Open a thread on them.
I have. Hardly any hit ups. The shoe checks out just the UPC doesnt match the box. Is it possible that could happen?

Rumble Gang Rumble Gang could you check if the 2001 bred 11s I posted are legit. Someoneis selling em to me and I want to make sure they're legit before I pull the trigger

The 23 kinda concerns me... Doesn't it look alittle bit stretched or maybe its because i'm looking at it at close distance.

Last edited:
They're legit, don't worry. The shoe checks out and your midsole has the white bumps, which authentic space jams have for some weird reason. You also have the launch product sticker on the box for added reassurance. 

Back
Top Bottom