11 YEARS OF NIKETALK

26 hours to go....

yes i'm excited
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by donmega

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

Originally Posted by superswag

great update on the performers' list! its only right that one of our own rock the mic and represent!

people are in for some great entertainment on friday!

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Thanks D! 
pimp.gif
sir can i rock the mic with ya'll??? hehe... lookin' forward to the show
happy.gif
Yea like Kingcrux said. Thanks for wanting to watch the show though. Salamat.
pimp.gif

The flyer is crazy! Nike is on deck!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it's aight! it's gon' be fun
happy.gif

^for me its beaters time. haha. because im expecting many heads to be at this dope gathering. regarding the updated flyer, i hope sir marc can perform "WHO KNOWS". hehe. see ya'll tommorow (after the ginebra game). haha.

really had a great time tonight... never got the GCs but the pair of Adidas was sweet though! thanks  NIKETALK!!! and the performances were so dope!

pimp.gif
a salute to kingcrux and the entire NTPI fam... on the tha next XI...

All I can say is thank you!!!!!!!! NTPI never thought winning any raffles..... THANK YOU kingcrux for this event even though not all of them i know but they are sure friendly peeps!

crazy #@++ jojo
my trip was scheduled from the 27th to the 10th of dec.... but I was going to be in boracay most of the time.....

next time G

pimp.gif
eek.gif
 @ BENBALLER posting here.
Thanks again for having us Jo! Much love to everyone, glad y'all like the live performances. Epic night, especially the raffle haha 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Quick update. If you won a pair of Reebok Zig Slash, you can claim your pair starting this weekend. After doing so please email me a photo of you holding or wearing your pair, okay? Email [email protected]
zigslashv49615pair.jpg

zigslashv49616pair.jpg

If you didn't win a pair you can still get one for 5,995 pesos.

Back
Top Bottom