11s Bred LC !!!

Can you guys tell if these Bred 11s are legit from these photos ?

Thanks 

Fake. First of all youll never see a Jordan shoe with Production Dates that are only 2 weeks apart. Thats all i need to see. Dead giveaway. Lol i see someone with some fake bred 11s everyday

Last edited:
These look fake.

- patent leather too high
- 23 too wide
- paper too dark

I wonder if these new people are from replica sites testing their shoes.

Last edited:
I bought these 11s Bred(300 shipped) yesterday

Last edited:
@Nicky $300 shipped for ds Bred 11s is a SUPER good deal if theyre 100% legit if not then u just blew $300. Usually them seem too good to be true deals usually are. Just like in life in general.

Last edited:
They are indeed replicas..300 is also a tad high IMO.. You can totally find legit bred 11s for $250-$275

@Timmybrixxx man i wish i knew u on the street man. Youd be my hookup. $275 for some ds Bred 11s, id call that having the hookup lol. Id pay u $350 for some DS Bred 11s right now if we were in person.

@Timmybrixxx man i wish i knew u on the street man. Youd be my hookup. $275 for some ds Bred 11s, id call that having the hookup lol. Id pay u $350 for some DS Bred 11s right now if we were in person.
lol.. if your really lookin what size are you..I can try to make a few calls..no promises...but I might be able to come up w something. Just be patient and look in that range on Ebay.I promise you'll find them.. ill double check them for you too if you want.. Ever find yourself in S Philly. PM me.

Im a size 12. Ive never really dug that hard on eBay to find some but im sure i could find some like u said. Im down in ATL so i doubt ill be around S Philly anytime soon.

@Nicky $300 shipped for ds Bred 11s is a SUPER good deal if theyre 100% legit if not then u just blew $300. Usually them seem too good to be true deals usually are. Just like in life in general.
You're not looking hard enough man, you can def. find a pair for $300. Try to negotiate with legit sellers on ebay if anyhing if you really want them

Fake. First of all youll never see a Jordan shoe with Production Dates that are only 2 weeks apart. Thats all i need to see. Dead giveaway. Lol i see someone with some fake bred 11s everyday
I agree that they're fake, I have seen legit jordans with production dates that are weeks apart though so I wouldn't just rely on that

@Nyknicks id like to see those Jordans that have production dates less than 4 weeks. Point taken everyone that i can get some bred 11s for $300 if i really try hard enough. But honestly if i really wanted some Bred 11s with how crooked the game is right now, id just spend the extra $100 and get them at Flightclub.com just for the peace of mind, but thats just me. Call me crazy i guess.

Last edited:
@Nyknicks id like to see those Jordans that have production dates less than 4 weeks. Point taken everyone that i can get some bred 11s for $300 if i really try hard enough. But honestly if i really wanted some Bred 11s with how crooked the game is right now, id just spend the extra $100 and get them at Flightclub.com just for the peace of mind, but thats just me. Call me crazy i guess.
lol I'm starting to think you got stock in FC or something..

@timmybrixxx i wish i did lol, my shoe collection would def be alot deeper. I just defend them cause everybody else hates on them.

I just checked on Ebay for some Bred 11s just to see what the market was looking like on there and found no DS Bred 11s for less than about $350. Not in a size 12 anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom