[| -- 12/18 Phoenix Suns @ Portland Trail Blazers 10:30PM EST (TNT Thursday Game 2) -- |]

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

we need a gif of that guy dancing immediately...im laughing my $++ off right now haha

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Agreed!! That $++* had me rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif

Brandon and Jameer blitzed Tony and Steve tonight.
laugh.gif

76 pts. on 25-45 shooting, 13 assists, 9 boards, and a block... ... ...vs. 24 pts. on 8-31 shooting, 15 assists, 2 boars, and a steal

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

you KNOW they about to pshop chucks head on that fat dude dancing
roll.gif
It just happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
TNT playing B.I.G. OG "One More Chance".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"I guess it's turning into Blazers Network Televisionnow, I know NIKE is in Portland but god damn.

laugh.gif
@ replacing "AIYO" with "Flagrant" at the end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Brandon Roy is pretty good!! Blazers aint that good, but he sure is!

Good game by the Suns they just couldn't stop him haha

1. How many times are you gonna post that? and 2. Have you ever watched the Blazers besides this game? There is a reason they are 17-10 and it isn't allRoy...

Can somebody gif that dude in the stands spanking the white chick please?
laugh.gif

This dude works for the Blazers. He came out at the last game against the Kings dressed as a ref during a timeout and ripped of the ref jersey and did the samething on the court.

I am kinda upset I didn't go to this game. I live in the suburbs with lots of hills around all covered in snow and ice tonight with more expected so Ididn't go. But maybe it was such a good game because I didn't. How can anyone make the claim now that Roy isn't an All-Star? MVP... c'mon RipCity. Not yet but he probably will be down the road. Finally got that W against the suns.

I love when Brandon lights someone's ++$ on fire because as good as he is it always comes as a surprise to everyone
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Look at my man Chester get down.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You posted that stupid red head dude with stoneface like 57 times claimin it's me. Rest assured, you'll be seein this often. *^*$@#(*&^*

laugh.gif

How many players have had insane scoring games against the Suns so far this season? And the season isn't even a couple of months old.
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ Suns defense..

ROY. transition into super stardom. this blazers team is gonna be a problem for the next few years. hopefully darius miles gets a career ending injury soon orgets cut so the blazers have a flexible salary cap.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Look at my man Chester get down.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You posted that stupid red head dude with stoneface like 57 times claimin it's me. Rest assured, you'll be seein this often. *^*$@#(*&^*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

No matter where you go, no matter what you post.......
laugh.gif

I ain't even decide which one is you yet, the gy without the shirt, or the guy in the 10 jersey. Maybe the guy in the white tee shirt. Too many to choosefrom
roll.gif

It's like a smorgasbord of Chester clones.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

How many players have had insane scoring games against the Suns so far this season? And the season isn't even a couple of months old.
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ Suns defense..
Insane scoring games ? They were down by 5 .

Brandon Roy is so raw. People don't really give him credit because he is a team type of guy and does only what he needs to, isnt flashy about what he does,and doesnt talk about it either. He has a slow, fundamentally sound type game that seems to overshadow the couple of aww inspiring and amazing plays heperforms every game. Hopefully this is the game that helps propell him to nationall SUPERstardom becuase he truly is something special. He can do it all. Andnow that he has shown the national audience that he can put up the kobe or lebron scoring numbers, maybe people will finally start giving him some welldeserved credit.

Back
Top Bottom