12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What you did.
so no specifics I guessing means the entire thing. I had to call in to get it refunded. I made 5 Orders. Tough to input during the order process which she acknowledged to be true.

So only thing that I would change is either calling earlier or make 5 calls for each order hoping to get 5 different csr.

Unless you had other ideas in mind besides a general critique.

What you did.
so no specifics I guessing means the entire thing. I had to call in to get it refunded. I made 5 Orders. Tough to input during the order process which she acknowledged to be true.

So only thing that I would change is either calling earlier or make 5 calls for each order hoping to get 5 different csr.

Unless you had other ideas in mind besides a general critique.

You brought the issue to light with the rep as you aren't supposed to order that many pairs and you know it.
When you get it in, you are supposed to just move on NOT being it to their attention.

Also, those 5 WC.... You were sitting on 5 or were they from the orders you placed?

You brought the issue to light with the rep as you aren't supposed to order that many pairs and you know it.
When you get it in, you are supposed to just move on NOT being it to their attention.

Also, those 5 WC.... You were sitting on 5 or were they from the orders you placed?

From my I understanding we can buy as many as we like as long as it is separate orders. Unlike ndc.

These were old WC rewards. Purchases made on the 13s. I assumed the new rewards weren't valid.

Last edited:

From my I understanding we can buy as many as we like as long as it is separate orders. Unlike ndc.

These were old WC rewards. Purchases made on the 13s. I assumed the new rewards weren't valid.

Supposed to be one per that's why the "work around" is to do separate orders. It doesn't feel odd that you have to do separate orders to get multiples?

Is it safe to assume that that the argument between the fascionistas and the bigballers are done, we're actually back to the shoes....
wink.gif

Supposed to be one per that's why the "work around" is to do separate orders. It doesn't feel odd that you have to do separate orders to get multiples?

I thought it just gives everyone a chance since it stops multiple qty. Supposedly you get sent back to the random splash screen after a buy. Back into line.

Definitely dont like ndc where they lock you out from account to buy.
Forces people to create multiple accounts which I'm too lazy for.

I thought it just gives everyone a chance since it stops multiple qty. Supposedly you get sent back to the random splash screen after a buy. Back into line.

That would be the point of it..............

QFT. You're asking for your account to get blocked from receiving future winner circle rewards and countless checkout errors. FNL trolls their customers due to their faulty third party payment processing system. You need to tread lightly with that company and stay under the radar. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

Supposedly....

I'll report back in a week for those concerned in regards to me getting the rewards. If I get banned from rewards, I'll report back too.

I'm not worried, but I'm sure some others may since I may effect others future purchases.

Wish me luck?

I'm like a Finishline online "connissieur". I've gotten a few multiples with separate orders. The CSRs know its a workaround. I know it's a workaround. I always call in my WC rewards as soon as I get shipping confirmation. Never had an issue and you can almost hear the rep winking over the phone. She probably lectured because a late application of WC rewards might trigger a red flag on the workaround...hmmm :nerd:

^ Rep for almost spelling connoisseur right. Good luck for those hoping to cop off Fnl as you definitely need luck on your side.

^ Rep for almost spelling connoisseur right. Good luck for those hoping to cop off Fnl as you definitely need luck on your side.

Appreciate that...but it was intentional. That's how my man Curtis Solomon of the Get Money Boyz would spell it! Goes back a few hundred pages...Ha!

Appreciate that...but it was intentional. That's how my man Curtis Solomon of the Get Money Boyz would spell it! Goes back a few hundred pages...Ha!

Ahh...makes sense now. Ok, back on topic...these Legend Blue are pretty nice in person. I hope the white holds up and doesn't instantly yellow in 12-18 months.

My homie just grabbed a pair today through champs phone order. I guess random sizes are getting cancelled or returned back to the FTL companies. Be on the look out for those that missed out.

I'll report back in a week for those concerned in regards to me getting the rewards. If I get banned from rewards, I'll report back too.

I'm not worried, but I'm sure some others may since I may effect others future purchases.

Wish me luck?

its nothing to worry about at this point. i just think you are just missing the point.

if the issue is brought to the attention of higher ups enough then the "loophole" will be fixed.

I seen a dude selling a GS pair for 300. Thats the lower end for a mens pair. [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom