12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The shoes is not that bad looking but uncomfortable yes, it's because when you remove the insoles you can see that the inside is not the new version where it's all rubber but some kind of mesh glued in unless mine is fake....
sounds suspect i have two pears with receipt from 09 purchased on release date and the insoles seem pretty decent compared to a lot of insoles from recent releases.

Last edited:
09 Space Jams were bad, uncomfortable low patent leather cuts etc.....
i own 2 pears from 09 of SJ & have never had a issue with comfort i also own the recent releases of Playoffs & LB but have never worn them never owned a 11 model before the space jams so i can't speak about the over all comfort of 11's.

everything about the space jams was bad unfortunately and im so over the XI that even if released in OG form/quality i would pass at this point.
boy stop! 
nerd.gif
j/j but me personally if they said they were releasing a remastered SJ a couple of my more rare j's from my collection would be sold asap to secure me at least a few pears.

When I first ordered the Jordan XI Legend Blue on release day, I got my order into Finishline fast. Got shipping confirmation the next day, but the shoes got lost according to Finishline. It took about 3 weeks to get my money back, I was pissed. I got an order in on Friday morning, but didn't receive an order confirmation email. The shoes ended up arriving today. In the end, it all worked out.

I sold 2 pair for 350 each. Now there was a lot of hype where I stay and not too many pairs. Supply and demand. I would think you could at least get 300 depending on where you stay.

did anybody sell his pair? and if yes how much did you get for them? bought them but after they arrived i kinda don't like how they look in person and now im trying to sell my pair. some people tell me that you can't get more than 270 for them but i don't wanna believe that. thanks for your help fam!

When I first ordered the Jordan XI Legend Blue on release day, I got my order into Finishline fast. Got shipping confirmation the next day, but the shoes got lost according to Finishline. It took about 3 weeks to get my money back, I was pissed. I got an order in on Friday morning, but didn't receive an order confirmation email. The shoes ended up arriving today. In the end, it all worked out.
still waiting on a refund!

Finishline is a bum company and they won't...well don't take my money 99% of the time, so my business is going elsewhere.

So, you got the shoes for free?

So these shoes are uncomfortable?

Whats so uncomfortable about them?

Havent wore my pair yet but if they are uncomfortable im gonna sell um or trade um for the oreo iv.

All my ogs and first run retros were really comfortable and the cushion was bouncy

What's a fair price for sz 10.5 Space Jam 11's with all OG packaging, 8.5 out of 10 condition? Thanks. 

If try to spend as little as possible.
Get them for as cheap as you can, save some money and find a deal.

Last edited:
The box and my and my boys from the fnl restock was completely trashed.
i think that this last FNL restock was returns etc...

the 11s sold out right in the middle of me talking to the lady on the phone so i told her just put me down for the red pod 13s. my box was fine....but the toeboxes on both shoes were mishapened like somebody put something heavy on the toebox portion and left it there for hours. left toebox was almost completely caved in etc. sbeakershields made them look normal, but without them, yuck. sneakershields is the only reason why i wont return them

ugh.

Last edited:
The price on these dropped tremendously like i thought they would, went from $400 to me getting a pair off Sole Collector for $240 shipped lol #DontFallForTheHype

Back
Top Bottom