12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I actually sold mine Saturday, and like a wierdo had sellers remourse and bought them again today! And I'm as happy as the first time I bought em. Only this time, I'm actually gonna wear em. Especially when the dude at RIF.LA tells me a pair worn once has a buyback value of $150 bucks! Crazy....

I actually sold mine Saturday, and like a wierdo had sellers remourse and bought them again today! And I'm as happy as the first time I bought em. Only this time, I'm actually gonna wear em. Especially when the dude at RIF.LA tells me a pair worn once has a buyback value of $150 bucks! Crazy....
You sold them and then rebought them back 4 days later?? Hope you sold it rebought them for less than you sold for

Just clean mine the other day the midsole was dirty, the old scrubbing Jays with a toothbrush trick.  Wiped off the patent leather with a damp cloth. 

You sold them and then rebought them back 4 days later?? Hope you sold it rebought them for less than you sold for
sold em to RIF.LA for $225, bought them from a guy for $200.... sad that these are goin for less than a hyped Bordeaux 7.....

sold em to RIF.LA for $225, bought them from a guy for $200.... sad that these are goin for less than a hyped Bordeaux 7.....

Not really....

But the value with these will go up over time. Kinda like the black/red xi and the gammas.

From this yr on...... prices are gonna rise much slower than yrs past. They are making more shoes, more restocks, and a sea of dudes trying to sell what they bought a month ago to buy the next release. Just think, theres a dude out there somewhere begging someone to buy Pro Star 5s..... Lol.

I have been grabbing these shoes months after release day for the last two yrs.... why buy it on release day if you're gonna wear it. Let someone else wear it once, get desperate and sell at or under retail.... IE, legend blue XIs....

Back
Top Bottom