12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'm all for the "remastered" B.S. and I'm sure everybody has thought this, but that price increase is only going to raise the price even higher for resellers.
There is no way it will turn resellers away from the game and I don't believe the price increase is justified. Unfortunately as somebody who has bought from a reseller for above retail the cycle will only continue. The price increase hasa been about how much I max myself at for paying a reseller, no more than 20$ over a release price and I have had some decent deals through some connections but damn this is gonna be a crazy release. Like the posts above, people will find themselves doing a 180 the week of release. Such a shame that a lot of the shoe game comes down to paying resellers and getting lucky in raffles. 
actually no, raising the retail price should, hopefully, drive some resellers away especially if they are a GR shoe but you know they will try like always to make $100 per shoe on GR stuff and sadly people will pay it for a while, we need to stop paying resale and presale and anything above retail on new releases so we can finally have our collecting back instead of this ridiculousness that is shoes, i know JB doesnt care but we as consumers have the power to control what businesses do by demanding better quality or prices but not buying and def not buying resale, im so tired of seeing the "i need to get rid of these asap" posts on FB groups when they released that day and the retail was $170 and these idiots want $300+ for a GR shoe its madness and annoying

I'm all for the "remastered" B.S. and I'm sure everybody has thought this, but that price increase is only going to raise the price even higher for resellers.
There is no way it will turn resellers away from the game and I don't believe the price increase is justified. Unfortunately as somebody who has bought from a reseller for above retail the cycle will only continue. The price increase hasa been about how much I max myself at for paying a reseller, no more than 20$ over a release price and I have had some decent deals through some connections but damn this is gonna be a crazy release. Like the posts above, people will find themselves doing a 180 the week of release. Such a shame that a lot of the shoe game comes down to paying resellers and getting lucky in raffles. 
actually no, raising the retail price should, hopefully, drive some resellers away especially if they are a GR shoe but you know they will try like always to make $100 per shoe on GR stuff and sadly people will pay it for a while, we need to stop paying resale and presale and anything above retail on new releases so we can finally have our collecting back instead of this ridiculousness that is shoes, i know JB doesnt care but we as consumers have the power to control what businesses do by demanding better quality or prices but not buying and def not buying resale, im so tired of seeing the "i need to get rid of these asap" posts on FB groups when they released that day and the retail was $170 and these idiots want $300+ for a GR shoe its madness and annoying

wont drive resellers away. they just add the markup to their price.

look at how the add to cart services and stuff effected the aftermarket value of shoes.... dudes actually are able to pay someone X amount of money to add to cart for them then sell the same shoes AND STILL MAKE A PROFIT.

crazy right?

look at how the add to cart services and stuff effected the aftermarket value of shoes.... dudes actually are able to pay someone X amount of money to add to cart for them then sell the same shoes AND STILL MAKE A PROFIT.

crazy right?
yeah im just grumpy about the whole deal lol i dont have the excitement anymore, i wont quit loving shoes but i get excited to get a pair but when it comes down to it i dont want to drive around crazy or pay extra for them, heck i dont even want to camp for just a chance at a pair of GR shoes (i know im crazy but im a 90s teenager so i know what it used to be and want it back!!!)

yeah im just grumpy about the whole deal lol i dont have the excitement anymore, i wont quit loving shoes but i get excited to get a pair but when it comes down to it i dont want to drive around crazy or pay extra for them, heck i dont even want to camp for just a chance at a pair of GR shoes (i know im crazy but im a 90s teenager so i know what it used to be and want it back!!!)
bro the days of the 90s and early 2000s are gone..and with weekend releases now it's not going to change. .but I really want them to go back to weekday releases. fcfs to keep some of the kids away that just get tickets to sell, and never buy the shoes themselves.

I'm addicted to the XI's no doubt but never been a fan of the these. I passed on OG's with a 40% Footlocker discount as an employee and I'll pass again. I have so many reasons and opinions but will leave it alone. Good luck to all.

I'm addicted to the XI's no doubt but never been a fan of the these. I passed on OG's with a 40% Footlocker discount as an employee and I'll pass again. I have so many reasons and opinions but will leave it alone. Good luck to all.
everybody has their taste and opinions and i respect that for sure, i just want these and the blue KOs and i think im done until ndestrukts release properly then im getting every color (within reason)

Taobao that's how they get them early.....

No boxes yet either....
damn that site is crazy.Then those guys have the nerve to charge 3-450 a pair. Smh thanks for the heads up, always wondered how they got everything so early.

Last edited:
I will say this fakes or not that bottom looks better than the 01 retro. But does not resemble the og. They're inching closer. Maybe they'll get it right in 2019

Last edited:

crazy right?

this.
look at the first colorways of the kobe 9 elite.
shoe retailed at 225 and yet you find many on ebay for 300 :frown:

this.
look at the first colorways of the kobe 9 elite.
shoe retailed at 225 and yet you find many on ebay for 300 :frown:
300 is not that bad. It's high but at least it is somewhat close consider you will pay 243-244 in California with tax and when they sell on ebay the idiot resellers don't realize they only get around 265 for selling something at 300.

These are gonna be 270 up here in Canada after tax if they're charging 200 down there
mean.gif
At least you got publicly funded healthcare, hehe.  I pay about $1000 per month for medical, that's like 5 pair of shoes...damn.  Although, if I'm dead, shoes won't matter much, so I guess I can't really complain.  

At least you got publicly funded healthcare, hehe.  I pay about $1000 per month for medical, that's like 5 pair of shoes...damn.  Although, if I'm dead, shoes won't matter much, so I guess I can't really complain.  

Not to derail but...
Why so much??

Back
Top Bottom